Spring has sprung. Get out and shoot your Henry

An interesting ammo delivery in Jackson, MS

Discussion about what manufactured ammunition feeds your Henry or other firearms
GunnyGene
Drover
United States of America

An interesting ammo delivery in Jackson, MS

Post by GunnyGene » Fri May 15, 2020 9:22 am

A couple days ago this showed up at a business (not a gun shop) in Jackson. :lol:

http://kingfish1935.blogspot.com/2020/05/oops_14.html

13 cases, yes, 13,000 rounds of good ole Federal (probably hydro-shock) 9mm ammo. UPS just left it sitting there for the world to see. It sat out there for awhile but don't worry, everything ended well.

Word on the street is Deputy Chief/Chief Deputy/Assistant Grand Water Buffalo Alan White took possession of the ammo, called the business and gave it 15 minutes to get the ammo or else it would be making a nice, unsolicited donation to the Sheriff's training program. The firm's gentleman appeared in 6 minutes at a very high rate of speed.

This is supposedly not the first time UPS has dropped off ammo shipments without following proper procedures.
0 x
Bellum Omnium Contra Omnes is rapidly becoming a reality (11/2023). Para Bellum.

Cowboy Gun Fan
Cowboy
United States of America

Re: An interesting ammo delivery in Jackson, MS

Post by Cowboy Gun Fan » Fri May 15, 2020 9:25 am

That is routine for me though. I always like to meet the truck if I can, but if I'm not around, they just leave it outside. I usually don't buy that much though, lol.
0 x
NRA Member

Shakey Jake
Drover
United States of America

Re: An interesting ammo delivery in Jackson, MS

Post by Shakey Jake » Fri May 15, 2020 10:57 am

I went by the local Academy yesterday to get some cheap 45 ACP rounds to shoot today. There wasn't anything left on the shelves except some 9mm CCI rat shot rounds and a box of Hornady 185 gr Long Colt (lucky me). Good thing I reload.
Jake
0 x