I’ve been infected!

JEBar
Town Marshal / Deputy Admin
United States of America

Re: I’ve been infected!

Post by JEBar » Sat May 23, 2020 11:37 pm

.38SuperMan wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 11:14 pm
I am fortunate to have several large dealers nearby. I live in East TN and Buds Guns, Smoky Mountain Guns and Ammo are just 40 minutes away and this dealer, although not as large as the other two, is only 20 minutes away and generally has a pretty big selection. Buds and SMGA have about the lowest prices I’ve seen and the dealer I bought my BBB from is generally pretty close to the other two. SMGA and Buds are very low on stock now it seems.
my home area is just east of you in Western NC near Sylva .... hickok45 helped make Bud's famous .... have heard of SMGA really don't know much of anything about it
0 x

.38SuperMan
Tenderfoot
United States of America

Post by .38SuperMan » Sat May 23, 2020 11:45 pm

My wife and I go to Sylva and Waynesville. Nice towns. Western NC particularly that area is beautiful. I’ve lived in ET since 1951 and won’t ever leave.

I think Hickok live near Nashville. I enjoy his videos from time to time. He seems to be pretty unbiased most of the time.

SMGA is part of Smoky Mountain Knife Works and is one block from Buds. Both are huge stores. Buds has a large indoor range and I’d guess the entire store part is 25,000 sqft. SMGA including the knife shop is probably a little bigger. These are just guesses. It’s hard to estimate something that big.
0 x

JEBar
Town Marshal / Deputy Admin
United States of America

Post by JEBar » Sat May 23, 2020 11:59 pm

we've visited Smoky Mountain .... very impressive store .... didn't know they had a firearm component
0 x