Spring has sprung. Get out and shoot your Henry

Long wait for service?

Mags
Ranch Foreman
United States of America

Re: Long wait for service?

Post by Mags » Tue Nov 19, 2019 12:45 pm

That seemed the most likely outcome from your problem description. Suppose we'll never know what their "adjustments" comment was referring to.
Anyway, congrats and may it shoot straight on your hunt!
Cokepelli wrote:
Tue Nov 19, 2019 11:29 am
My BBS will be back in my possession today! Barrel had to be replaced. Thanks everyone for your input.
0 x
UPDATES: OR passes 114, "one of strictest gun control measures in U.S." https://henryrifleforums.com/viewtopic. ... 34#p213234

JEBar
Town Marshal / Deputy Admin
United States of America

Post by JEBar » Tue Nov 19, 2019 3:09 pm

Cokepelli wrote:
My BBS will be back in my possession today! Barrel had to be replaced. Thanks everyone for your input.
yep, Anthony must have kicked things into high gear ... :lol:
1 x

BigAl52
Forum Ambassador
United States of America

Post by BigAl52 » Tue Nov 19, 2019 5:50 pm

Great to hear they do care. Not many companys around like them.
0 x
Don't worry about getting older and still doing stupid stuff. You'll do the stupid stuff as always, only much slower. Hold my beer and watch this.......

H001T .22LR
H001T .22LR MONUMENT VALLEY
H003T PUMP .22LR
BBS .41 MAG
SS .357
SIDE GATE 38-55

JEBar
United States of America

Post by JEBar » Sun Nov 24, 2019 1:05 pm

Cokepelli wrote:

bumping back up in hope of an update ;)
0 x

Cokepelli
Tenderfoot
United States of America

Post by Cokepelli » Sun Nov 24, 2019 1:35 pm

I received my gun back within 48 hours of reaching out to Mr. Imperato. They ended up replacing the barrel and adjusted the lock up(not sure what that is). I haven't had a chance to go out to sight it in yet but will be doing that this week sometime. In addition, Henry was kind enough to send me a bunch of swag. Although this wasn't necessary, it was truly appreciated! It just shows they care enough to make it right. This is one of the reasons I went with a Henry in the first place.
7 x

JEBar
United States of America

Post by JEBar » Sun Nov 24, 2019 3:24 pm

good to hear its home .... looking forward to impressions after you are able to spend some time sending rounds down range .... be sure to take a look at our How Many ? thread (link below) and add your 44 to our community's total

http://henryrifleforums.com/viewtopic.p ... 38#p114338
0 x

Vaquero
Ranch Boss
United States of America

Post by Vaquero » Sun Nov 24, 2019 9:48 pm

Cokepelli wrote:
Sun Nov 24, 2019 1:35 pm
I received my gun back within 48 hours of reaching out to Mr. Imperato. They ended up replacing the barrel and adjusted the lock up(not sure what that is). I haven't had a chance to go out to sight it in yet but will be doing that this week sometime. In addition, Henry was kind enough to send me a bunch of swag. Although this wasn't necessary, it was truly appreciated! It just shows they care enough to make it right. This is one of the reasons I went with a Henry in the first place.
Good to know there are still a few good companies out there today. We all know this is one.
Man I hope she shoots like a dream now, and wish you luck on the upcoming season.

RP
0 x
Monte Walsh "You have No idea how little I care". :lol:

Ain't No Apologies for My Temperament :shock:
Si vis pacem, para bellum
H001, H006, H012

Mags
Ranch Foreman
United States of America

Post by Mags » Mon Nov 25, 2019 3:32 pm

Congrats on it's return home! I didn't think bolt lockup would be adjustable in a non-gear driven action. So that is a puzzling/interesting remark.
I'm sure you'll let us know how it shoots now.
Cokepelli wrote:
Sun Nov 24, 2019 1:35 pm
0 x
UPDATES: OR passes 114, "one of strictest gun control measures in U.S." https://henryrifleforums.com/viewtopic. ... 34#p213234

Cokepelli
Tenderfoot
United States of America

Post by Cokepelli » Fri Nov 29, 2019 5:09 pm

BEST I COULD DO.png
Here is the update. After the final adjustments the last 2 were in the orange at 100 yards. I'd say I am good to go now!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
2 x

TMB
Cowhand
United States of America

Post by TMB » Fri Nov 29, 2019 5:19 pm

I'd say you have it dialed in. Good shootin!
0 x
Henry H004ES Golden Boy Eagle Scout Tribute
Henry H004 Golden Boy .22 cal
Henry H006C Big Boy Classic .45 Colt

"If people don't occasionally walk away from you shaking their heads, you're doing something wrong.” ... John Gierach