Spring has sprung. Get out and shoot your Henry

H010 rail mounting holes

isme
Tenderfoot
United States of America

Re: H010 rail mounting holes

Post by isme » Sat Jul 14, 2018 5:32 pm

Love them so far!
Didn't have to change my front post and it's much easier to see with my old eyes.

Installation was a breeze, and they look great!
0 x

isme
Tenderfoot
United States of America

Re: H010 rail mounting holes

Post by isme » Fri Jul 27, 2018 6:12 pm

cowboyzombie69 wrote:
isme wrote:I believe they will based on the Skinner sights I just put on my H010. They came packaged as MOD. 95/336. I called Skinner to make sure they sent the right ones. I was told that the sight fit the Henry H010, H009, Win. 95 and Marlin 336. Apparently the holes line up the same on all of the above.

How do you like the skinner? I was looking at their setup to run a scope on quick release mounts so I could still have the irons as mounted backup sights. They look like grear quality.
I love the Skinner! They make a great product and customer service is superb! I left one of the filler screws in the frame when I put the sight on and it caused the sight to rise a little. You could see light between the sight and the frame. My fault. I contacted Skinner to see what might be causing it. ( I couldn't see the screw after installing the sight.) Andy replied quickly and immediately knew what the problem was, AND offered to replace the sights if I had bent them at no charge. The sights were fine but, That is GREAT customer service. My screw up and they offer to replace parts!
This is a company that I will do business with again and, I will be telling all of my friends about them.

Two of the Best companies in the world to deal with
Henry and
Skinner

Glad I found them!!!
0 x