Spring has sprung. Get out and shoot your Henry

Ejector replacement

DAVIDF
Cowhand
United States of America

Re: Ejector replacement

Post by DAVIDF » Tue May 15, 2018 1:29 pm

Henry Repeating Arm's customer service is excellent. The front firing pin on my Big Boy broke a couple of years ago and they sent me a shipping label and repaired for free of course. Just recently I was starting to get light primer strikes. I thought it was an issue with my priming tool as my old one broke and I wasn't sure if the new one was seating primers as deeply. Upon cleaning my Big Boy I found the transfer bar was quite worn and that was most likely the culprit. I called Henry and they sent me one for free of course. Arrived yesterday. I'll post a separate thread with pictures when I get the chance to install the new one.

Henry's service is second to none!
1 x
Made by Henry, Or Not Made At All

2guns
Cowhand
United States of America

Post by 2guns » Tue May 15, 2018 7:06 pm

Got the first order today and was advised keep the other one when it gets here Thursday. Good deal.
0 x

GFK
Cowboy
United States of America

Post by GFK » Tue May 15, 2018 8:47 pm

I can understand your concern. It can be tough having a firearm and not being able to use it. They seem to cover a lot of concerns (due to our efforts or not). I called Marlin about a set of replacement screws. I was kindly informed of the bill. So, it is not too bad of a deal (receive parts with no charge). Hopefully, they will be around for awhile. I may wear out a few parts every now and then.
1 x
Actions speak louder than words (Matthew 7:16-20).

2guns
Cowhand
United States of America

Post by 2guns » Wed May 16, 2018 6:47 pm

Got the one I ordered 4 weeks ago yesterday and the one with tracking number today. Three day turnaround. Tried to send one back but they wouldn't have any part of it. Said they had inconvenienced me enough. I feel bad because I lost it. Wasn't their fault.
4 x

2guns
Cowhand
United States of America

Post by 2guns » Sat May 19, 2018 7:32 am

Anthony from Henry sent me a really nice coffee cup and a key chain with my order at no charge. I'm liking these people.
2 x