Bam!! Just like that!!!

Hatchdog
Ranch Foreman
United States of America

Re: Bam!! Just like that!!!

Post by Hatchdog » Thu Jan 07, 2021 9:46 am

North Star wrote:
Wed Jan 06, 2021 5:46 pm
They say that women really like to shop and we husbands get bored waiting. Well today, January 6, 2021, I walked into one of my favorite gun shops. I was there for maybe 10 minutes doing the glancing thing when BAM there it was!! A Henry 45 Colt color case hardened with the side gate. Brand new..
Just what I wanted from Santa and here it was. It was saying to me "Take Me Home". 15 minute later after the 4473 was accepted,(I live in PA.) I was on the way home to introduce it to my Henry BBB in 357. Who says "Men can't shop" Bam!!!!

I say Men can’t (won’t) shop!!!

I always tell my wife that she goes shopping and I go buying. She has to pick up every last item in the display before moving on to the next display and on and on and on. Me, go into store, get wanted item, pay and get out! :lol: (Okay fine, there’s days like today that I plan to do some aisle wandering but I do have a specific item I’m looking for) :D
1 x

Rifletom
Deputy Marshal
United States of America

Post by Rifletom » Thu Jan 07, 2021 11:51 am

Hatchdog wrote:
Thu Jan 07, 2021 9:46 am
North Star wrote:
Wed Jan 06, 2021 5:46 pm
They say that women really like to shop and we husbands get bored waiting. Well today, January 6, 2021, I walked into one of my favorite gun shops. I was there for maybe 10 minutes doing the glancing thing when BAM there it was!! A Henry 45 Colt color case hardened with the side gate. Brand new..
Just what I wanted from Santa and here it was. It was saying to me "Take Me Home". 15 minute later after the 4473 was accepted,(I live in PA.) I was on the way home to introduce it to my Henry BBB in 357. Who says "Men can't shop" Bam!!!!

I say Men can’t (won’t) shop!!!

I always tell my wife that she goes shopping and I go buying. She has to pick up every last item in the display before moving on to the next display and on and on and on. Me, go into store, get wanted item, pay and get out! :lol: (Okay fine, there’s days like today that I plan to do some aisle wandering but I do have a specific item I’m looking for) :D
Bingo!!
0 x

Jerrysea
Wrangler
United States of America

Post by Jerrysea » Thu Jan 07, 2021 5:21 pm

There is an old saying. "Women are gathers,men are hunters."
My wife likes to look at everything and then pick. Me I like to go get what I am after and then leave.
1 x