Spring has sprung. Get out and shoot your Henry

Bear finished at last

BrokenolMarine
Ranch Foreman
United States of America

Re: Bear finished at last

Post by BrokenolMarine » Sat Mar 30, 2019 9:26 am

Very nice piece. I love these pieces and always wanted one. We were on vacation in Gatlinburg TN and I watched a carver for more than an hour work on a very nice totem there. The gift shops there are filled with amazing work at stunning prices... Or... Stunning work at amazing prices. Excellent job.
1 x
You can tell a lot about the character of a man...
by the way he treats those who can do nothing for him.

Carver
Cowhand
United States of America

Post by Carver » Sat Mar 30, 2019 10:00 am

Long range plans, I really don’t have any I really just use carving as a hobby that I enjoy. I was showing quite bit. So now I only go to one show in Colo Springs and then bring them home and put them somewhere in the house, getting full. The wife told me I should be carving smaller pieces or do relief that can be hung on the wall.
1 x

markiver54
Deputy Marshal
United States of America

Post by markiver54 » Sat Mar 30, 2019 10:13 am

Carver wrote:Long range plans, I really don’t have any I really just use carving as a hobby that I enjoy. I was showing quite bit. So now I only go to one show in Colo Springs and then bring them home and put them somewhere in the house, getting full. The wife told me I should be carving smaller pieces or do relief that can be hung on the wall.
Just put an addition on the house, then carve away! :D If ya run out of space though....oh...I won't go there :lol:
0 x
I'm your Huckleberry