Spring has sprung. Get out and shoot your Henry

Leather Working Area

Post about your hobbies that aren't elsewhere on the forum. Sub forums will be added as needed.
Handloader
Cowhand
United States of America

Leather Working Area

Post by Handloader » Tue Jan 16, 2024 3:52 pm

A few years ago, I purchased a Husky tool cabinet and used it for my leather workstation.
Attachments
leatherbench.jpg
leatherbench.jpg (775.78 KiB) Viewed 468 times
leatherbenchtools.jpg
leatherbenchtools.jpg (887.54 KiB) Viewed 468 times
leatherbench3.jpg
leatherbench3.jpg (610.61 KiB) Viewed 468 times
4 x
Semper Paratus (Always Ready) Semper Gumby (Always Flexible)

Hatchdog
Ranch Foreman
United States of America

Re: Leather Working Area

Post by Hatchdog » Wed Jan 17, 2024 10:10 am

Nicely organized, makes my OCD very happy! :lol:

You and BOM are two peas in a pod.
1 x

BrokenolMarine
Ranch Foreman
United States of America

Post by BrokenolMarine » Wed Jan 17, 2024 12:06 pm

I love Husky work benches. Miss T and I bought a couple of the Tables each for our workshops. Her's for her sewing and mine for Woodworking, Leather, and knifemaking. Then, while we were in Home Despot, and saw a big toolbox, she said "That would be perfect for MY shop for the cutting table. ALL those drawers." I asked what she would do with the two tables? "Give them to YOU." So....

We put the new workbench in the shop, she quickly filled all the drawers, and she added one of those gridded cutting mats to the top. Uses it all the time. I don't want to hijack Handloader's thread so I'll start another once I take some new pics. I thought I had some... :? Sad when the memory goes.
0 x
You can tell a lot about the character of a man...
by the way he treats those who can do nothing for him.

Handloader
Cowhand
United States of America

Post by Handloader » Wed Jan 17, 2024 3:36 pm

BrokenolMarine wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2024 12:06 pm
I love Husky work benches. Miss T and I bought a couple of the Tables each for our workshops. Her's for her sewing and mine for Woodworking, Leather, and knifemaking. Then, while we were in Home Despot, and saw a big toolbox, she said "That would be perfect for MY shop for the cutting table. ALL those drawers." I asked what she would do with the two tables? "Give them to YOU." So....

We put the new workbench in the shop, she quickly filled all the drawers, and she added one of those gridded cutting mats to the top. Uses it all the time. I don't want to hijack Handloader's thread so I'll start another once I take some new pics. I thought I had some... :? Sad when the memory goes.
Work bench storage is the best for hobbies however, they are like garages. When you build a garage for everything you need, they are never big enough.
1 x
Semper Paratus (Always Ready) Semper Gumby (Always Flexible)