Spring has sprung. Get out and shoot your Henry

2010 Titan Pro4x

Tell us about your rides. Daily transportation or your baby. Tell us about them and show them off.
BrokenolMarine
Ranch Foreman
United States of America

2010 Titan Pro4x

Post by BrokenolMarine » Fri Mar 31, 2017 10:27 am

We bought the full sized Titan Pro4x To haul the Kayak Trailer for our Charity. We have had the truck since it was new, and it's still looking new today.

It's a great truck, comfortable, goes anywhere, and plenty of room for those long trips. Gas Mileage? Sux. But it's a trade off. I can get in and out easily because of the step rail, and plenty of room to move around in the cockpit. MORE room than a Lincoln, a Cadi, or a Mercedes. More room and comfort than a Crown Vic even. With the crew cab in the Titan, even the back seat has legroom. :)

For several years we ran a local chapter of Heroes on the Water, taking vets from the VA kayak fishing. All the VA had to do was show up with the Van or Bus and unload the guys, we provided everything. With the Titan, we could haul all the fishing gear and sixteen kayaks. Worked out great. Now we haul our small kayak trailer and only ourselves kayak fishing. But... we are truck folks.
2 x
You can tell a lot about the character of a man...
by the way he treats those who can do nothing for him.

Squatch
Cattle Driver
United States of America

Re: 2010 Titan Pro4x

Post by Squatch » Mon Apr 10, 2017 4:03 am

I had an early Titan. Great truck. loved the motor. But I made them buy it back under lemon law. Mine had brake issues they couldn't fix.
0 x
Any load data discussed by me is for entertainment purposes only. I can not condone or be responsible for it's use by others.

JEBar
Town Marshal / Deputy Admin
United States of America

Post by JEBar » Mon Apr 10, 2017 7:39 am

as a truck guy, understood ... I have no experience with a Titan, its good to hear positive info about them
0 x

TITNTUFF
Tenderfoot
United States of America

Post by TITNTUFF » Fri May 19, 2017 3:08 pm

I have a 2006 XE with 188000 miles. Great truck. Can't beat the motor. Very dependable. Highly recommend in any version.
0 x