Spring has sprung. Get out and shoot your Henry

Heavily Advertised RV Show

Tell us about your rides. Daily transportation or your baby. Tell us about them and show them off.
Sir Henry
Administrator / Owner
United States of America

Re: Heavily Advertised RV Show

Post by Sir Henry » Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:00 pm

BigAl52 wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:44 am
Sir Henry wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2024 10:28 am
My diesel pusher is worth less than half of what I paid for it. Instead of selling it at a loss I build an RVshed for it and use it as an extra bedroom and tv room.

The rv served it’s purpose for about five months after I sold my home in Seattle. Even though it’s not worth much to sell it allowed me to sell in Seattle at the peak of housing and buy for a lot less in Wisconsin.

03695C09-C675-401D-B6FC-77AD277C722F.jpeg

I’ve been told by several neighbors they like what I’ve done to the place. The rv without the shed looked totally out of place and now it fits right in. By doing the walls like I did the rv is protected yet I can enjoy the view from inside.
Gene you might be surprised at what you could get for it as most people now are looking at the older RV units because they were built better. I know you not trying to sell it now but just a comment. Ive like your place from the first time I saw it. I think CoFisher and I are the only ones who have seen it in person.
You are right about just the two of you seeing the place. I’ve done a lot of work since then. Even if I sold it for what I paid for it I would pay more to add on to the house.
0 x
Hi, my name is Gene and I'm a Henryholic from Wisconsin.

Range Reporter: Henry Repeater