Spring has sprung. Get out and shoot your Henry

Trekking

Tell us where you are traveling to, what you might see. Tell us where you went, what you saw.
Make arrangements to meet up with members in your travels. Be sure to post lots of pictures too!
PT7
Drover
United States of America

Trekking

Post by PT7 » Fri Apr 03, 2020 10:42 pm

On the Muzzleloaders Forum I visit, there is a sub-forum called "Trekking." Here we have it under our "Hobbies" sub-forum. Good spot for it.

I ran into an online chronicle of a man, Mr. Bob E. Spencer, who shares +35 years of experiences with black powder shooting, and many varied activities that come alongside that shooting sport. One thing he has immensely enjoyed is trekking. What Mr. Spencer defines trekking to be, in his thinking, is "the hobby of historic living." Here is a link where Mr. Spencer shares one of his treks, and describes what he feels about it. http://home.insightbb.com/~bspen/simpletrek.html

I think he makes a really fascinating journey into a past lifestyle. At the same time, a goal he has is to make it as simple as possible. I would like to take a trek today like you'll see here.
PT7
1 x

~Пока~

RanchRoper
Forum Ambassador
Canada

Re: Trekking

Post by RanchRoper » Sat Apr 04, 2020 9:18 am

Awesome. Hats off to him.
0 x
1860 Colt SA Richards Conversion Revolver .45C
1860 Henry .45C