Spring has sprung. Get out and shoot your Henry

Whittaker Guns H001

Post good deals you have found here to share with the membership. Links are appreciated, or just tell us where to find it.
ChefDuane
Cowhand
United States of America

Whittaker Guns H001

Post by ChefDuane » Fri May 25, 2018 12:09 pm

I just purchased an H001 from Whittaker Guns in KY http://www.whittakerguns.com. Their regular price on the H001 is $289.99 (which is about the lowest I have found) and through May they are offering and additional 10% off when using the promo code "mayday". That brings the price down to $260.99. That's a pretty good deal I think. Just thought anyone who's considering getting a Henry or for those who just gotta' have another one!

Disclosure: I am not affiliated with Whittaker Guns in any way, shape, manner, or form. Just happy customer passing along info. This is the second purchase I have made from Whittaker and they are professional, courteous, and seem happy to have your business.
5 x
Henry Classic H001
Henry AR-7 Survival

USCG '77-'83
NRA/TxLTC

There is no greater protection against evil on the rampage than a loaded firearm in the hands of a free man.

Travlin
Cowboy

Re: Whittaker Guns H001

Post by Travlin » Sun May 27, 2018 9:36 pm

The link will not work all I get is as blank screen. Finally came up after five tries.
0 x

TRock
Cowhand
United States of America

Re: Whittaker Guns H001

Post by TRock » Mon Jun 04, 2018 1:18 pm

I have bought several guns from them. Don't know much about their shipping because I picked up everything at their store. Usually great prices.
0 x