Spring has sprung. Get out and shoot your Henry

Nosler 30 Caliber 150 Grain Ballistic Tip (BLEM) - 50ct

Post good deals you have found here to share with the membership. Links are appreciated, or just tell us where to find it.
JEBar
Town Marshal / Deputy Admin
United States of America

Nosler 30 Caliber 150 Grain Ballistic Tip (BLEM) - 50ct

Post by JEBar » Mon Sep 18, 2017 4:23 pm

for deer hunting with our 308, we prefer Nosler's 150 grain Ballistic Tip bullets .... I just happened across a source from which to purchase a wide range of Nosler Blems .... the blems are cheaper than first line bullets, we use them for practice ammo .... I've just placed an order for 150 g Ballistic Tips and plan to stock up on a range of Nosler bullets over the next few months

Shooter's Pro Shop (SPS) ====> http://www.shootersproshop.com/nosler-p ... y/p/1.html
0 x

JEBar
Town Marshal / Deputy Admin
United States of America

Re: Nosler 30 Caliber 150 Grain Ballistic Tip (BLEM) - 50ct

Post by JEBar » Thu Oct 19, 2017 6:09 pm

I just placed my 5th order with Shooter's Pro Shop (SPS) for various grain 30 caliber Nosler Ballistic Tips and Accubond BLEMS .... with their flat shipping fee of $13 I try to place large orders .... my only criticism of SPS centers around shipping .... given one can't expect overnight other such quick service for $13 but I would like to see them speed up getting the orders out of their warehouse and on the way .... we now have enough number of 30 caliber bullets, of all of the different weights we use, so that we shouldn't need to purchase any more of a very long time .... for anyone who would like to try Nosler bullets, I can't think of a cheaper/better way to do so
0 x