Spring has sprung. Get out and shoot your Henry

Is Henry making guns?

here is a place to discuss anything related to Henry
stickmaker

Is Henry making guns?

Post by stickmaker » Thu Jun 25, 2020 12:13 am

Is the Henry factory up an running? I have tried for a week to get some information and have had no response at all. I all and left a message I wrote twice on “contact us “ page of the web site. A dealer here said he thought the were closed. Every dealer in lower Alabama I could call say’s neither they or their suppliers can get new Henry’s. And that the have no idea when that may change.
0 x

GunnyGene
Drover
United States of America

Re: Is Henry making guns?

Post by GunnyGene » Thu Jun 25, 2020 6:29 am

As far as I know they are still closed, at least in NJ. Here's a video interview from May about it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-uvN3iY ... pp=desktop
0 x
Bellum Omnium Contra Omnes is rapidly becoming a reality (11/2023). Para Bellum.

CT_Shooter
Administrator emeritus
United States of America

Post by CT_Shooter » Thu Jun 25, 2020 7:53 am

stickmaker wrote:
Thu Jun 25, 2020 12:13 am
Is the Henry factory up an running?
They may not be making guns, but they are still open for Customer Service.
https://www.henryusa.com/ wrote:Please note the following status updates as we continue working on a return to normal operations.

CUSTOMER SERVICE – Working remotely and happy to assist you through email
HENRY PRIDE STORE – Open
WARRANTY REPAIR – Open

To reach Customer Service please use our Contact Form or call 866-200-2354 and leave a message, which must include an email address.
We apologize for any inconvenience.
0 x
H006M Big Boy Brass .357 - H001 Classic .22LR - Uberti / Taylors & Co. SmokeWagon .357 5.5" - Uberti / Taylors & Co. RanchHand .22LR 5.5"

stickmaker

Post by stickmaker » Thu Jun 25, 2020 9:58 am

Thanks . I thought that they could be closed down. I will just have to wait for a new Henry. I hope not to long.
0 x

Hatchdog
Ranch Foreman
United States of America

Post by Hatchdog » Fri Jun 26, 2020 9:55 am

I hear you, I’m lusting after an X-Model in 357 and am trying to be patient. :lol:
0 x

Philzilla
Tenderfoot
United States of America

Post by Philzilla » Tue Jul 14, 2020 3:41 pm

Just received one, ammo inspection tag stated 6/9/2020
0 x

Jerrysea
Wrangler
United States of America

Post by Jerrysea » Tue Jul 14, 2020 4:13 pm

Hatchdog wrote:
Fri Jun 26, 2020 9:55 am
I hear you, I’m lusting after an X-Model in 357 and am trying to be patient. :lol:
This is a little late, it still may help if your still looking.
I was looking for the x in 357 called Henry dealers near me(within 50 miles), none in stock.
I then contacted Henry this was during the lock down, people were working from home.
I e mailed Dennette Stellrecht,she asked what gun I wanted and what FFl I wanted it sent to.
I got the gun about 7-10 days latter.
She commented, Henry wants you to have the gun you want. That is not a quote, it went something like that.
I am very happy with the h012x,went to the range today with it.
Hope this helps. Good luck.
1 x

Hatchdog
Ranch Foreman
United States of America

Post by Hatchdog » Wed Jul 15, 2020 2:47 pm

Alrighty then, upon your appreciated advice I have sent an email to Henry requesting they ship an X 357 to my LGS. We’ll see what happens.

Thanks for the tip.

Mike

Jerrysea wrote:
Tue Jul 14, 2020 4:13 pm
Hatchdog wrote:
I was looking for the x in 357 called Henry dealers near me(within 50 miles), none in stock.
I then contacted Henry this was during the lock down, people were working from home.
I e mailed Dennette Stellrecht,she asked what gun I wanted and what FFl I wanted it sent to.
She commented, Henry wants you to have the gun you want. That is not a quote, it went something like that.
0 x

Hatchdog
Ranch Foreman
United States of America

Post by Hatchdog » Fri Jul 17, 2020 9:59 am

I heard back from Henry and this was the response to my request they ship an X 357 to my LGS. Patience Grasshopper, patience.... :D

Thank you for your interest in receiving the new Henry models! We certainly appreciate you.

We understand how frustrating it is when the firearm you’re looking for is nowhere to be found. Please accept our sincerest apologies. This is a newly released model and we are experiencing higher than expected order volumes as this has a much higher demand than we first anticipated.

We suggest you place a special order or a deposit for this model from your local Henry dealer. If you do not have a dealer, please follow this link https://www.henryusa.com/own-a-henry/fi ... nry-dealer and it will bring up the nearest Henry dealers in your area by putting in your zip code.

If your dealer cannot find this model with their primary Henry distributors, please have him follow up with me personally at dee@henryusa.com and I will make certain that he gets the gun for you via what we call a drop ship through their distributor of choice. This will guarantee your shipment will be made to your dealer and we will always do our best to ship as quickly as possible, but please note, this particular line may have delays due to raw material shortages from our suppliers that were closed due to COVID-19. Because of this, we will have longer than normal lead times. At this time, our lead time on these models could be as long as 30-60 days.

Thank you

Dennette M. Stellrecht
Customer Service Lead
Direct: (715) 736-3030 ext 204

Hunt with a Henry.

ref:_00D1UtKVv._5001UcZ7Aw:ref

Hatchdog wrote:
Wed Jul 15, 2020 2:47 pm
Alrighty then, upon your appreciated advice I have sent an email to Henry requesting they ship an X 357 to my LGS. We’ll see what happens.

Thanks for the tip.

Mike

Jerrysea wrote:
Tue Jul 14, 2020 4:13 pm
Hatchdog wrote:
1 x

JEBar
Town Marshal / Deputy Admin
United States of America

Post by JEBar » Fri Jul 17, 2020 10:41 am

I'm not surprised at their offer of assistance in locating a rifle for you .... looking forward to following your search
0 x