Spring has sprung. Get out and shoot your Henry

Congrats to HRA !!!

here is a place to discuss anything related to Henry
North Star
Wrangler
United States of America

Congrats to HRA !!!

Post by North Star » Fri Sep 27, 2019 7:52 pm

My family knows that it is no secret that I love my Henry and the introduction to lever action rifles.The BBB 357 goes with me to the range every time and the target results get emailed to my sons.. It seems that everyone at the range takes notice when it comes out of the scabbard So I was very pleased that the current NRA Rifleman Magazine did a full expose' on the Henry line of lever action rifles. The reviewer was fair in his writing and seemed complimentary overall. Hats off to HRA.
2 x

JEBar
Town Marshal / Deputy Admin
United States of America

Re: Congrats to HRA !!!

Post by JEBar » Fri Sep 27, 2019 8:29 pm

thanks for the heads-up on the magazine article ... I hope to be able to find a copy
0 x

markiver54
Deputy Marshal
United States of America

Post by markiver54 » Fri Sep 27, 2019 9:20 pm

JEBar wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 8:29 pm
thanks for the heads-up on the magazine article ... I hope to be able to find a copy
Jim, Mags posted the entire article on another thread. Thought you might have found it by now.
0 x
I'm your Huckleberry

JEBar
United States of America

Post by JEBar » Fri Sep 27, 2019 9:28 pm

good to know, info appreciated .... while I do spend a fair amount of time on the forum .... with some of the time spent taking care of behind the scenes things, I simply don't have time to read all of the post that I'd really like to
0 x

Mags
Ranch Foreman
United States of America

Post by Mags » Fri Sep 27, 2019 9:44 pm

http://henryrifleforums.com/viewtopic.p ... an#p108215
JEBar wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 9:28 pm
good to know, info appreciated .... while I do spend a fair amount of time on the forum .... with some of the time spent taking care of behind the scenes things, I simply don't have time to read all of the post that I'd really like to
0 x
UPDATES: OR passes 114, "one of strictest gun control measures in U.S." https://henryrifleforums.com/viewtopic. ... 34#p213234

JEBar
United States of America

Post by JEBar » Fri Sep 27, 2019 10:15 pm

solid article indeed .... Mags --- thanks for the link .... many folks come here to learn about the history and and current product line .... I've posted the link so that the article will be readily available and easy to find
0 x