Spring has sprung. Get out and shoot your Henry

Big Boy 45colt Rifling issue

here is a place to discuss anything related to Henry
Vaquero
Ranch Boss
United States of America

Re: Big Boy 45colt Rifling issue

Post by Vaquero » Fri Oct 18, 2019 7:45 am

Was up in Minn. last week, and the trees have already started their change.
Back here at home, they have bearly started, except for some that have near dried up from the lack of rain this summer.

RP
1 x
Monte Walsh "You have No idea how little I care". :lol:

Ain't No Apologies for My Temperament :shock:
Si vis pacem, para bellum
H001, H006, H012

Pat
Wrangler
United States of America

Post by Pat » Fri Oct 18, 2019 11:05 pm

20191018_182255.jpg
The Henry showed up today , inspected it and was actually surprised!!!!! The barrel is the best looking henry barrel i have seen so far , far better than my 45-70 and better looking than a hand full of new big boys I've looked at . Every new Henry i looked at looked rough with a ton of tooling marks , my 45-70 included which isn't uncommon for factory barrels . This barrel has very minimal tooling marks that i can see and we put probably 60rds through it tonight. Seems to be shooting straight and grouping good , but i will put it on papper later this weekend. Throughly Pleased with Henry , They had it a little less than 2weeks and did a great job putting a new barrel on ....... couldn't ask for more , or be any happier 😁 I will be buying another Henry for my son for Christmas, maybe 2 one for each son !!!!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
5 x

Mags
Ranch Foreman
United States of America

Post by Mags » Sat Oct 19, 2019 12:13 am

Very good! I see her twitchy finger is getting a work out. Looking forward to seeing your paper.
1 x
UPDATES: OR passes 114, "one of strictest gun control measures in U.S." https://henryrifleforums.com/viewtopic. ... 34#p213234

Leonardo
Tenderfoot
United States of America

Post by Leonardo » Thu Dec 19, 2019 5:29 am

Great to hear it turned out well for you.
Really had no doubts that Henry wouldn’t make it right. Sportsman’s,......really not surprised with them.
0 x