Cowhand
United States of America

Re: Henry customer service!

Post by Lyman » Fri May 24, 2019 3:58 pm

Ojaileveraction wrote:
Fri May 24, 2019 2:33 pm
JEBar wrote:
Fri May 24, 2019 11:02 am
same here .... .125 inches equals 1/8th" .... that sure doesn't seem like much of a difference
20+ MOA
Is it that much? I think this is going to get me in the ball park. It was shooting about 10-12" high at 100yds. That would allow me to adjust the rear sight. I'd love to have it at POA and not have to change anything else.
0 x
NRA & 2nd Amendment Supporter. Lyman is my middle name.

Holdmonkey
Tenderfoot
United States of America

Post by Holdmonkey » Sun Jun 09, 2019 12:16 am

Just bought a the case-hardened, octagon barreled .45-70. Shot 16 rounds for the first time on 5/27/19 to sight in the rifle.
After firing and cleaning, noticed a hairline crack on the left side at the joint between the stock and the receiver in the stock, approx. 1" long.
Called Henry Tuesday on lunch break, had to call back on Wednesday, 5/29/19 as I missed their call back later on Tuesday afternoon.
Spoke to a young lady at the main number (didn't hear her name),explained the situation, and she told me that she'd ship me a replacement stock set, and to look for it in 7-10 days. Said not to worry about shipping the original back, as they didn't want it. This was at 11:15 on 5/29/2019. Had the stock set in my hands 6 days later. Didn't have to send my rifle back and worry about damage in shipping. Problem resolved expeditiously. Thought that was pretty good customer service.
4 x

Mgderf
Cowhand
United States of America

Post by Mgderf » Sun Jun 09, 2019 5:52 am

I emailed Mr. Imperato to thank him for the American Eagle rifle I won here on the Henry forum.
Thinking he would be attending NRA annual meeting in Indianapolis, I told him I would like the opportunity to shake his hand.
He explained that he would NOT be in attendance on the days I would be there as he had prior commitments.

He then thanked me for being a Henry customer. I had told him I own other Henry's.
He then said in his email that he had authorized an associate to "comp" me with some more Henry swag, to thank me for being a customer!
About a week later I received a package in the mail containing,
1-Hunt with a Henry ballcap
1-Thinsulate knit cap
1-Hunt with a Henry polo shirt

This was for nothing more than my contacting them to thank THEM!
Henry goes FAR beyond what most other companies do in customer service.
That's the way you build and KEEP a loyal customer base.
2 x