Spring has sprung. Get out and shoot your Henry

Henry over the years

here is a place to discuss anything related to Henry
ESquared
Deputy Administrator
United States of America

Re: Henry over the years

Post by ESquared » Sun Feb 10, 2019 2:02 pm

Based on those articles, I'd say JayZuv is right, Rice Lake makes steel centerfire versions (and components for NJ) and Bayonne makes Brass and rimfire.

Doesn't really matter, it's just a curiosity thing, to me.

I believe Dan@Henry has been at some huge trade show/convention in PA...
0 x
BB Steel .357 | SGC 22LR | LR .308 | CCH 30-30 | BB Brass .45 Colt (Carbine) | Single Shot 20 gauge | Single Shot .223 | Single Shot 357

PT7
Drover
United States of America

Post by PT7 » Sun Feb 10, 2019 2:12 pm

When I was emailing Anthony Imperato re. the cracked wood stock issues, which DanAtHenry responded to, the President told me that Dan had been "extremely busy." (Yup, extreme busyness is part & parcel of the work force today from my perspective. It was becoming more and more like that for me when I retired from my last position). Anyway, Anthony Imperato also wrote to me that Dan was Director of Corporate Communications. I don't know what that entails at HRA.

I recall that when Dan did respond to the Forum re. the cracked stocks, there were "12 likes" on his note. He also answered several follow-up Qs his comments generated. What was cool 8-) is that many Henry Folk liked and appreciated the direct Henry contact. I'd think that could easily be introduced into a Henry employee's work flow. Possibly a once per month "check & chat" with the Henry Forum? But again, Dan or others at HRA may be too busy for even that.

I'd put it under the focus of "always improving CS." ;) My penny thot.
PT7

Mistered wrote:
Shore would be nice, Pardners, if DanAtHenry contributed to this thread.
I suspect if he has anything to do with quality control/customer service he might be spread pretty thin reviewing other websites & forums for owner input and information.
0 x

~Пока~

Mags
Ranch Foreman
United States of America

Post by Mags » Sun Feb 10, 2019 5:40 pm

Why not cut and past your thought into an email and send it to Dan? The couple of times I emailed him I got a prompt response (within 24 hours).
PT7 wrote:When I was emailing Anthony Imperato re. the cracked wood stock issues, which DanAtHenry responded to, the President told me that Dan had been "extremely busy." (Yup, extreme busyness is part & parcel of the work force today from my perspective. It was becoming more and more like that for me when I retired from my last position). Anyway, Anthony Imperato also wrote to me that Dan was Director of Corporate Communications. I don't know what that entails at HRA.

I recall that when Dan did respond to the Forum re. the cracked stocks, there were "12 likes" on his note. He also answered several follow-up Qs his comments generated. What was cool 8-) is that many Henry Folk liked and appreciated the direct Henry contact. I'd think that could easily be introduced into a Henry employee's work flow. Possibly a once per month "check & chat" with the Henry Forum? But again, Dan or others at HRA may be too busy for even that.

I'd put it under the focus of "always improving CS." ;) My penny thot.
PT7

Mistered wrote:
Shore would be nice, Pardners, if DanAtHenry contributed to this thread.
I suspect if he has anything to do with quality control/customer service he might be spread pretty thin reviewing other websites & forums for owner input and information.
0 x
UPDATES: OR passes 114, "one of strictest gun control measures in U.S." https://henryrifleforums.com/viewtopic. ... 34#p213234