Spring has sprung. Get out and shoot your Henry

Wood & Checkers from President Imperato

here is a place to discuss anything related to Henry
PT7
Drover
United States of America

Wood & Checkers from President Imperato

Post by PT7 » Thu Jan 24, 2019 5:07 pm

In the last six years, I've had a number of email chats with our Henry President Imperato. Usually not about some of the rifle issues I needed to have addressed, but to let him know how much I appreciated the great CS he and his employees provide to us.

Last week I wrote an email, which was somewhat "pushing" an issue. Do y'all remember the thread on our Forum about cracked stocks on Henrys, "Stock Warning?" http://henryrifleforums.com/viewtopic.p ... ked+stocks The thread went on/off from July 2018 through December 2018. In that thread on December 4th, I posted a note I had written to Pres. Imperato on this issue, and the fact that DanAtHenry was to "address the Forum" accordingly. The President shared his take on their stock production, which I posted in the thread.

So in last week's email, I mentioned the lack of response from DanAtHenry. Here is the answer I received back early this week:
To: Bob
Sent: Monday, January 21, 2019, 07:26:38 AM CST
Subject: RE: Henry Rifle Forums concern about Henry wood stocks cracking

Sir I hope that you had a Merry Christmas and rang in the New Year. Thank you very much for your ongoing support. I certainly appreciate it and our 535 Henry employees are extremely grateful. Dan has been extremely busy and I will find out why he did not respond. We will make a better effort to make sure we are addressing and responding to consumer dialogue.

Sincerely,

Anthony Imperato
President
Henry Repeating Arms

Henry – Made in America, Or Not Made At All
http://www.henryusa.com FREE CATALOG
anthony@henryusa.com
On the heels of the President's email, I got a notification from Henry Pride that Allison was sending me the Henry Checkerboard Box. Got it today....here are two photos.
DSCN3019.JPG
DSCN3021.JPG
Good Grief!! Sending out a beautiful wood checkerboard box simply for an email that contained appreciation for CS, and a "dig" about an employee that just simply missed top-notch CS..... This Henry President is something else. :)

Ready to see if I can "check-mate" someone; Oops, :oops: I mean "King Me!"

Have a good day, Everyone.
PT7
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by PT7 on Wed Jan 30, 2019 5:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
5 x

~Пока~

ESquared
Deputy Administrator
United States of America

Re: Wood & Checkers from President Imperato

Post by ESquared » Thu Jan 24, 2019 6:07 pm

Wow, talk about going above and beyond! Very nice gesture on his part and demonstrates his desire to show sincere appreciation and gratitude.

Thanks for sharing, Bob. I hope Dan@Henry joins the dialogue here soon and stays plugged into this group. I daresay he will find it more rewarding and informative than a lot of the other activity Henry has going on in other social media channels!

Class act, for sure!
2 x
BB Steel .357 | SGC 22LR | LR .308 | CCH 30-30 | BB Brass .45 Colt (Carbine) | Single Shot 20 gauge | Single Shot .223 | Single Shot 357

Bugs
Cowhand
United States of America

Post by Bugs » Thu Jan 24, 2019 6:09 pm

Apparently I need to start complaining. Still waiting for something to complain about though.
0 x

Flinch
Cowhand
United States of America

Post by Flinch » Thu Jan 24, 2019 10:27 pm

Customer Service will push me in the direction of Henry USA when I'm on the fence about which lever gun to buy next.
2 x
Be thankful we are not getting all the government we are paying for. - Will Rogers

mrguvna
Wrangler
United States of America

Post by mrguvna » Wed Jan 30, 2019 3:57 pm

I am new to my Henry but when I had an issue and sent the rifle back it was resolved in less than 7 days, with a thank you note. I sent a nice -mail thanking them for their CS and received a mug, hat and key chain! amazing folks that make me proud to own a Henry.

As with any tool or machine I purchase, it is not the up front costs that count it is the customer service and support that is priceless.
4 x

markiver54
Deputy Marshal
United States of America

Post by markiver54 » Wed Jan 30, 2019 6:59 pm

Very impressive thread re: Henry USA and their dedication to CS!!
1 x
I'm your Huckleberry

BigAl52
Forum Ambassador
United States of America

Post by BigAl52 » Wed Jan 30, 2019 8:18 pm

I have also gotten stocking hats, mugs and a Henry Rifle metal sign from them. I do wish Dan would chime in now and again. Maybe he will come in more often now that you sent that he mail PT. Nice checkers box to maybe you can lure Evan into a checkers game.
1 x
Don't worry about getting older and still doing stupid stuff. You'll do the stupid stuff as always, only much slower. Hold my beer and watch this.......

H001T .22LR
H001T .22LR MONUMENT VALLEY
H003T PUMP .22LR
BBS .41 MAG
SS .357
SIDE GATE 38-55