Henry repeater

here is a place to discuss anything related to Henry
Firearmfanatic
Cowhand
United States of America

Re: Henry repeater

Post by Firearmfanatic » Wed Oct 31, 2018 10:27 pm

Mags wrote:.
An email invitation isn't needed. The repeater url is on the Henryusa.com website. Or direct to it: https://thehenryrepeater.com/
There is an email confirmation/login to be able read it all the way through.
Firearmfanatic wrote:
BigAl52 wrote:If you dont get one RR send me ur email in a pm and I will forward you one.
Hey BigAl I didn't get a come of the HRA magazine. Do you know where I can get one? Thanks.
Well ill be damn...thanks Mags. I appreciate it bud.
1 x

Firearmfanatic
Cowhand
United States of America

Post by Firearmfanatic » Wed Oct 31, 2018 10:34 pm

Mags wrote:got the email about noon today.
That Wildlife edition of the lone ranger Henry sure is something purdy. That's one more rifle ill add to my list along with every other rifle Henry has put out. I went to the link you sent me for the repeating arms magazine. Thanks for all yer help.
0 x

BigAl52
Forum Ambassador
United States of America

Post by BigAl52 » Wed Oct 31, 2018 10:37 pm

That Mags is on it. I havent been to the website lately so had no clue. Ive just been getting emails from Henry all along.
0 x
Don't worry about getting older and still doing stupid stuff. You'll do the stupid stuff as always, only much slower. Hold my beer and watch this.......

H001T .22LR
H001T .22LR MONUMENT VALLEY
H003T PUMP .22LR
BBS .41 MAG
SS .357
SIDE GATE 38-55

Mags
Ranch Foreman
United States of America

Post by Mags » Wed Oct 31, 2018 10:45 pm

Yes they are very gorgeous. I like the The Long Ranger Deluxe Engraved (non-wildlife) the best. Coyote the 2nd best. Your welcome, just what we members do for each other.
Firearmfanatic wrote:That Wildlife edition of the lone ranger Henry sure is something purdy. That's one more rifle ill add to my list along with every other rifle Henry has put out. I went to the link you sent me for the repeating arms magazine. Thanks for all yer help.
0 x
UPDATES: OR passes 114, "one of strictest gun control measures in U.S." https://henryrifleforums.com/viewtopic. ... 34#p213234

Firearmfanatic
Cowhand
United States of America

Post by Firearmfanatic » Wed Oct 31, 2018 11:01 pm

I agree. I really like that 2 tone engraving silver receiver with the brass lining in it really brings it out. Absolutely gorgeous. Along with their walnut furniture adds the perfect touch. Im brought up old school from my dad. I know the world had flocked to the whole tactical, synthetic stocks, lasers, flash lights...ect (don't get me wrong it's all cool looking and handy in some situations) tactical isn't my thing. I love all firearms, rifle, pistol, shotgun, semi auto, bolt action, black powder but i know it's the hillbilly bone in me that sticks to my 6 shooters and lever actions.
2 x

BigAl52
Forum Ambassador
United States of America

Post by BigAl52 » Wed Oct 31, 2018 11:21 pm

Is it the Hillibilly bone or that thinking you was born a hundred years to late. Can you imagine being a cowboy from Alberta with the scenry he has. Riding that open range talking to Badger your best friend. I realize his gun laws up there hold some of it back but not here 100 years ago. Been to Tombstone several times. Walked the streets and been into a few bars there. When I go to places like that the ole mind just starts running wild with imagination of how it was back then. Kinda does the same thing when I pick up an ole levergun or a blackpowder rifle with a flintlock on it. Maybe even start hummin a few bars from a Toby Keith song should have been a cowboy with a six shooter. Instead I get up at 6 shower climb in a Ford and head down the concrete to work.
0 x
Don't worry about getting older and still doing stupid stuff. You'll do the stupid stuff as always, only much slower. Hold my beer and watch this.......

H001T .22LR
H001T .22LR MONUMENT VALLEY
H003T PUMP .22LR
BBS .41 MAG
SS .357
SIDE GATE 38-55

Firearmfanatic
Cowhand
United States of America

Post by Firearmfanatic » Thu Nov 01, 2018 3:16 am

BigAl52 wrote:Is it the Hillibilly bone or that thinking you was born a hundred years to late. Can you imagine being a cowboy from Alberta with the scenry he has. Riding that open range talking to Badger your best friend. I realize his gun laws up there hold some of it back but not here 100 years ago. Been to Tombstone several times. Walked the streets and been into a few bars there. When I go to places like that the ole mind just starts running wild with imagination of how it was back then. Kinda does the same thing when I pick up an ole levergun or a blackpowder rifle with a flintlock on it. Maybe even start hummin a few bars from a Toby Keith song should have been a cowboy with a six shooter. Instead I get up at 6 shower climb in a Ford and head down the concrete to work.
I can agree with you on so man levels. I often myself ponder on how things were and could be if we all lived in those eras and times. I think about the the open country, riding, from riding in the flat lands through the high elevation mountains. Eating everything cooked over an open fire pit, all the ribs, t-bone, ranch beans, biscuits & gravy, and most of all we would all being carrying the original authentic guns and rifles, and not any of the remanufactured replicas of today. (Not that there's anything wrong with the firearms that we have now today). I live about 45min from Tombstone. I remember for the longest time that law from when the Earp's where still in tombstone still stood to this very day. ( you could own your gun, but couldn't carry it in tombstone city limits) guns had to be dropped off and checked in at the tombstones sherrif's office. But there is a rumor now that that law has been done away with because of the contradiction of Arizona being an open carry state. Infact even with that law being lifted on tombstone there's still some stores and places where the residents won't allows firearms inside. Arizona is a open carry state. Its a very gun oriented state. As long as you are are limit and can legally/lawfully posses a firearm, you can open carry anywhere statewide. Just Recently the state of Arizona did away with having to have a CCW permit to carry concealed. Now it's your choice to open/conceal carry without any special permit. The CCW classes and permits are still available, even though not required anymore. But the good thing about having the CCW permit is that it can be used in the 50 states that will honor the CCW permit from Arizona.
0 x