Spring has sprung. Get out and shoot your Henry

Henry in the Making

here is a place to discuss anything related to Henry
GFK
Cowboy
United States of America

Henry in the Making

Post by GFK » Tue Oct 02, 2018 5:59 pm

I seen a similar video of a Marlin plant. This one shows more of the process. The final stages (test firing and cleaning) were just spoke of. Overall, it shows a solid firearm being produced:

https://www.henryusa.com/about-us/henry ... 3856e39574
1 x
Actions speak louder than words (Matthew 7:16-20).

Mags
Ranch Foreman
United States of America

Re: Henry in the Making

Post by Mags » Tue Oct 02, 2018 10:20 pm

Thought I had watched all the factory tour videos. This one is newer and much better done both in production quality and factory content.
0 x
UPDATES: OR passes 114, "one of strictest gun control measures in U.S." https://henryrifleforums.com/viewtopic. ... 34#p213234

TexasPatriot59
Tenderfoot
United States of America

Post by TexasPatriot59 » Tue Oct 02, 2018 10:55 pm

This is pretty good for a quick overview of the major steps in producing these fine rifles. Always nice to get an insider view of jow the process. Good to see the blend of high tech machining and hand assembly/checking.
1 x
“How Many” #712
H004ML

Firearmfanatic
Cowhand
United States of America

Post by Firearmfanatic » Thu Nov 01, 2018 3:32 am

TexasPatriot59 wrote:This is pretty good for a quick overview of the major steps in producing these fine rifles. Always nice to get an insider view of jow the process. Good to see the blend of high tech machining and hand assembly/checking.
I know it would be cold day in hell for this to ever happen, but I think it would be a once in a lifetime opportunity if HRA would let you come down to the plant and with the factory workers help, that they would let you build your own Henry rifle and let you run the machines and assemble your own rifle. I know it would never happen, but that would be purdy darn' cool though.
0 x