here is a place to discuss anything related to Henry
Firearmfanatic
Cowhand
United States of America

Re: Would love it, if Henry Arms would build a

Post by Firearmfanatic » Tue Oct 23, 2018 4:05 pm

CurtZHP wrote:
ESquared wrote:
Firearmfanatic wrote:Yep. I would love Henry to make a brass double barrel side by side. I would xxxx myself.
Brass or steel, O/U or side-by-side, doesn't matter to me.

I just think a Henry Double-Barreled would be very cool to own and shoot.

That would be tasty!
I think eventually Henry will build a double barrel here in the future sometime. I can't wait till they are put out. Im already thinking about getting a single shot brass. I had a H&R single shot long ago and i loved it.
0 x

TN Mark
Tenderfoot
United States of America

Post by TN Mark » Wed Nov 14, 2018 11:36 am

I’d buy a 357 All Weather Carbine if they’d make one. I’d also like to see the Mare’s Leg models offered in the All Weather coating.
1 x

roddy
Cowhand
Canada

Post by roddy » Wed Nov 14, 2018 2:56 pm

A slide/pump action pistol-round carbine would be nice to have.
2 x

Mgr2
Wrangler
Norway

Post by Mgr2 » Wed Nov 21, 2018 5:13 am

I would very much appreciate if Henry could thread the barrels for suppressors. There is usually a problem doing so on most leverguns due to the magazine tube installation, and especially on the Henrys where the inner magazine tube must be withdrawn to reload. However there are now several companies that sell quick-mount adapters, thus making suppressors a viable option also for leverguns.

Here in Scandinavia it seems now that the majority of new rifles are equipped with suppressors, or are suppressor ready, to the benefit of both shooters and public.

Here is a video of a suppressor-equipped Henry BBS: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X1LrRIQzMHU

Quick-mount adapter from Svemko: https://www.svemko.no/shop/_prod_access ... 4283509206
0 x
Henry Big Boy Steel .357 mag

JEBar
Town Marshal / Deputy Admin
United States of America

Post by JEBar » Wed Nov 21, 2018 8:58 am

interesting video .... for most of my life equipping a firearm with a "silencer" was a MAJOR NO-NO .... I've never owned or fired one so equipped .... guess I'm to old school, I can't imagine changing the looks of any of our Henry rifles by threading the barrels or adding something like the gizmo shown in the video .... that said, I have no problem with anyone who can and wants to do so legally
1 x

Redthies
Cowboy
Canada

Post by Redthies » Wed Nov 21, 2018 10:45 am

TN Mark wrote:I’d buy a 357 All Weather Carbine if they’d make one. I’d also like to see the Mare’s Leg models offered in the All Weather coating.
I was just thinking a .357 mares leg should be on the list. Easy to accomplish.
0 x
SGC .22 LR Stripped and oiled up
BBSC .357 w Skinner Express & Patridge
BBSC .44 Magnum with Skinners
Marlin 1895GS .45-70 w RPP Cloverleaf
Marlin 336BL .30-30 w Skinner LoPro 2 and Sig 2-7x
1912 Winchester 1894 .30 WCF

Sir Henry
Administrator / Owner
United States of America

Post by Sir Henry » Wed Nov 21, 2018 11:17 am

JEBar wrote:interesting video .... for most of my life equipping a firearm with a "silencer" was a MAJOR NO-NO .... I've never owned or fired one so equipped .... guess I'm to old school, I can't imagine changing the looks of any of our Henry rifles by threading the barrels or adding something like the gizmo shown in the video .... that said, I have no problem with anyone who can and wants to do so legally
That is how I feel except a silencer would allow me to shoot in my back yard.
1 x
Hi, my name is Gene and I'm a Henryholic from Wisconsin.

Range Reporter: Henry Repeater

Mags
Ranch Foreman
United States of America

Post by Mags » Wed Nov 21, 2018 11:54 am

One of the Henry Frontier models is thread for a suppressor.
Mgr2 wrote:I would very much appreciate if Henry could thread the barrels for suppressors. There is usually a problem doing so on most leverguns due to the magazine tube installation, and especially on the Henrys where the inner magazine tube must be withdrawn to reload. However there are now several companies that sell quick-mount adapters, thus making suppressors a viable option also for leverguns.

Here in Scandinavia it seems now that the majority of new rifles are equipped with suppressors, or are suppressor ready, to the benefit of both shooters and public.

Here is a video of a suppressor-equipped Henry BBS: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X1LrRIQzMHU

Quick-mount adapter from Svemko: https://www.svemko.no/shop/_prod_access ... 4283509206
0 x
UPDATES: OR passes 114, "one of strictest gun control measures in U.S." https://henryrifleforums.com/viewtopic. ... 34#p213234

Mags
Ranch Foreman
United States of America

Post by Mags » Wed Nov 21, 2018 12:06 pm

I'd like a suppressor. I'd rather shoot without hearing protection so as to hear the bullet going down range and impacting the target. Also, although neighbors aren't really close, we are somewhat side-by-side, so as a courtesy, I'd like to not be so loud when shooting.
1 x
UPDATES: OR passes 114, "one of strictest gun control measures in U.S." https://henryrifleforums.com/viewtopic. ... 34#p213234

Bms
Tenderfoot
United States of America

Post by Bms » Fri Nov 23, 2018 9:33 pm

TN Mark wrote:I’d buy a 357 All Weather Carbine if they’d make one. I’d also like to see the Mare’s Leg models offered in the All Weather coating.
They do make all-weather ,357, .44’s, ,45’s
1 x