Spring has sprung. Get out and shoot your Henry

Product suggestion box

here is a place to discuss anything related to Henry
GaHenryFan
Cowhand
United States of America

Product suggestion box

Post by GaHenryFan » Tue Aug 07, 2018 8:43 am

Have any of you used this section of the Henry website? I just suggested a single shot in 327 federal and 30 carbine. What calibers would you like to see?

https://www.henryusa.com/henry-firearm-suggestion-box/
0 x

JEBar
Town Marshal / Deputy Admin
United States of America

Re: Product suggestion box

Post by JEBar » Tue Aug 07, 2018 9:03 am

I've used it and do know that someone at Henry reads the suggestions ....
0 x

PT7
Drover
United States of America

Post by PT7 » Tue Aug 07, 2018 9:24 am

I submitted a special Henry "wish" a while back. Glad that Anthony Imperato made such a "wishlist" page available. Yes, I'm also sure he does read these submissions, because he's always looking for ways to keep his customers satisfied.

Actually I would submit a new request today since I've recently started shooting .45LC caliber. Would like to see Henry build a single-shot .45LC steel Carbine. That would be a cool rifle configuration in my book. Maybe will write that one up to Henry. If they did make such a model, and I "happened" to get one, that would round out my gun cabinet to three Henry Carbines! ;)
0 x

~Пока~

Vaquero
Ranch Boss
United States of America

Post by Vaquero » Sun Aug 26, 2018 11:20 am

PT7 wrote:I submitted a special Henry "wish" a while back. Glad that Anthony Imperato made such a "wishlist" page available. Yes, I'm also sure he does read these submissions, because he's always looking for ways to keep his customers satisfied.

Actually I would submit a new request today since I've recently started shooting .45LC caliber. Would like to see Henry build a single-shot .45LC steel Carbine. That would be a cool rifle configuration in my book. Maybe will write that one up to Henry. If they did make such a model, and I "happened" to get one, that would round out my gun cabinet to three Henry Carbines! ;)

They offer it in 44 mag.
So the 45 shouldn't be that hard. :D

RP
0 x
Monte Walsh "You have No idea how little I care". :lol:

Ain't No Apologies for My Temperament :shock:
Si vis pacem, para bellum
H001, H006, H012