Spring has sprung. Get out and shoot your Henry

Re. Wait is almost over !

here is a place to discuss anything related to Henry
Ozarkridgerunner
Cowhand
United States of America

Re. Wait is almost over !

Post by Ozarkridgerunner » Mon Jul 30, 2018 8:17 pm

Ozarkridgerunner wrote:I just received an email from Denette in CS at the Rice Lake factory. My H010CC will be shipped next week !!! Thanks going out to all who recommended I make contact with her. Great Lady , very professional and she is on the ball !!
Maybe now I won't be bothering you kind folks with tons of tedious and often redundant questions about this rifle ! Appreciate all of the great comments and help. I can start getting my own experiences with this rifle very soon I hope.
1 x

ESquared
Deputy Administrator
United States of America

Re: Re. Wait is almost over !

Post by ESquared » Mon Jul 30, 2018 8:29 pm

Great news, Ridgerunner! Look forward to your pics and range reports once your CCH lands! Congrats in advance!
0 x
BB Steel .357 | SGC 22LR | LR .308 | CCH 30-30 | BB Brass .45 Colt (Carbine) | Single Shot 20 gauge | Single Shot .223 | Single Shot 357

Ozarkridgerunner
Cowhand
United States of America

Post by Ozarkridgerunner » Mon Jul 30, 2018 8:53 pm

Thanks a bunch ESquared. Can't wait to share pics and reports from the range. Saying I'm excited would be a severe understatement !!
0 x

Bodanny
Tenderfoot
United States of America

Post by Bodanny » Tue Jul 31, 2018 3:04 am

Ridgerunner don't make mistake of putting your Henry cc in bed between you and wife first couple of nights , wife will get jealous
1 x
Hoo6,H010cc,H010AW , Ho12 cc

Ozarkridgerunner
Cowhand
United States of America

Post by Ozarkridgerunner » Tue Jul 31, 2018 8:35 am

Hahaha !! That's a good one for sure ! My wife probably is getting a little concerned about my Henry infatuation ! I have never been part of a forum before or anything online at all before joining you folks. Have kinda become a bit addictive I must admit. Seriously though ,she does enjoy seeing me have a good time and I really have enjoyed it.
2 x

daytime dave
Administrator / Owner
United States of America

Post by daytime dave » Tue Jul 31, 2018 3:48 pm

Ozarkridgerunner wrote:I have never been part of a forum before or anything online at all before joining you folks. Have kinda become a bit addictive I must admit. Seriously though ,she does enjoy seeing me have a good time and I really have enjoyed it.

I'm glad you are here and I'm glad you are enjoying it. I'm interested to see and read about your Henry experiences too!
0 x
Some days I'm Andy, most days I'm Barney........
Eaglescout, NRA Life Endowment member, BCCI Life Member

Ozarkridgerunner
Cowhand
United States of America

Post by Ozarkridgerunner » Tue Jul 31, 2018 5:33 pm

daytime dave wrote:
Ozarkridgerunner wrote:I have never been part of a forum before or anything online at all before joining you folks. Have kinda become a bit addictive I must admit. Seriously though ,she does enjoy seeing me have a good time and I really have enjoyed it.

I'm glad you are here and I'm glad you are enjoying it. I'm interested to see and read about your Henry experiences too!
Thank you sir. I'm sure I'll have lots of new material to post !
0 x