Tracking a Henry

here is a place to discuss anything related to Henry
PT7
Drover
United States of America

Re: Tracking a Henry

Post by PT7 » Fri Jul 27, 2018 7:20 pm

Ozark,

Last year I had some pretty tough issues with a Henry .357 Carbine. The rep which Bayonne sent me to in Rice Lake was Denette. She probably spent close to a 1/2 dozen phone calls and a number of emails to help me resolve the issues. She was quite patient and considerate. Bottomline, she fulfilled Anthony Imperato's promise that his Henry customer would be completely satisfied. Glad that you got that contact info from ESquared….go for it.

BTW, I lived for over almost 8 years in southern WI. Yes, beautiful country throughout that GR8 ST8! Have a sister there and some other family in central WI. Always have enjoyed visiting them.

Best as you track your tracking! ;)
PT7
Ozarkridgerunner wrote:
ESquared wrote:Denette Stellrecht is a great C/S rep in Rice Lake. Have had email exchanges and phone conversations on different topics, and she's always been super helpful.

Email is dee@henryusa.com and the main number for Rice Lake is 715-736-3030.

By the way, have you ever located Rice Lake, WI, on a map? Seems like it is about 50 miles from the middle of nowhere, but I bet it's beautiful up there. Lived in Milwaukee many moons ago, and loved it!
Thanks ESquared. Nothing like having a name and contact info. I bet your right about it being secluded , beautiful country. Years ago , one of my brother in laws was stationed at a military base in Southern Wisconsin and we drove up for a visit. It sure was nice country.
0 x

~Пока~

Ozarkridgerunner
Cowhand
United States of America

Post by Ozarkridgerunner » Fri Jul 27, 2018 8:24 pm

PT7 wrote:Ozark,

Last year I had some pretty tough issues with a Henry .357 Carbine. The rep which Bayonne sent me to in Rice Lake was Denette. She probably spent close to a 1/2 dozen phone calls and a number of emails to help me resolve the issues. She was quite patient and considerate. Bottomline, she fulfilled Anthony Imperato's promise that his Henry customer would be completely satisfied. Glad that you got that contact info from ESquared….go for it.

BTW, I lived for over almost 8 years in southern WI. Yes, beautiful country throughout that GR8 ST8! Have a sister there and some other family in central WI. Always have enjoyed visiting them.

Best as you track your tracking! ;)
PT7
Ozarkridgerunner wrote:
ESquared wrote:Denette Stellrecht is a great C/S rep in Rice Lake. Have had email exchanges and phone conversations on different topics, and she's always been super helpful.

Email is dee@henryusa.com and the main number for Rice Lake is 715-736-3030.

By the way, have you ever located Rice Lake, WI, on a map? Seems like it is about 50 miles from the middle of nowhere, but I bet it's beautiful up there. Lived in Milwaukee many moons ago, and loved it!
Thanks ESquared. Nothing like having a name and contact info. I bet your right about it being secluded , beautiful country. Years ago , one of my brother in laws was stationed at a military base in Southern Wisconsin and we drove up for a visit. It sure was nice country.
Thanks PT7. Sounds like you and ESquared have lot of good to say about dealing with this lady. I have a message sent in now waiting for reply. Hopefully will here something by Monday.
1 x

Mgderf
Cowhand
United States of America

Post by Mgderf » Sun Jul 29, 2018 8:52 am

Denette is also the kind lady who helped me acquire my Big Boy in.327fed/mag when NOBODY had them in stock.
I was bound and determined to get my hands on one from the first run.
I got my wish.
1 x

Ozarkridgerunner
Cowhand
United States of America

Post by Ozarkridgerunner » Mon Jul 30, 2018 6:38 pm

Mgderf wrote:Denette is also the kind lady who helped me acquire my Big Boy in.327fed/mag when NOBODY had them in stock.
I was bound and determined to get my hands on one from the first run.
I got my wish.
The Henry folks are doing things the right way. I don't think I've dealt with any company that strives to provide the customer service they do. Glad you got your BB.
0 x

Ozarkridgerunner
Cowhand
United States of America

Post by Ozarkridgerunner » Mon Jul 30, 2018 6:54 pm

I just received an email from Denette in CS at the Rice Lake factory. My H010CC will be shipped next week !!! Thanks going out to all who recommended I make contact with her. Great Lady , very professional and she is on the ball !!
0 x

Mags
Ranch Foreman
United States of America

Post by Mags » Mon Jul 30, 2018 9:01 pm

OH GOODY! More pictures of pretty rifles and fun shooting them! As soon as you get it share up!
0 x
UPDATES: OR passes 114, "one of strictest gun control measures in U.S." https://henryrifleforums.com/viewtopic. ... 34#p213234

Ozarkridgerunner
Cowhand
United States of America

Post by Ozarkridgerunner » Mon Jul 30, 2018 9:29 pm

Thanks Mags. That is a definite will do ! Feel like a kid waiting for Christmas!
0 x

Firearmfanatic
Cowhand
United States of America

Post by Firearmfanatic » Wed Oct 03, 2018 12:37 am

Both the Henry's that i have bought were thankfully in stock. Otherwise I'd be crawlin out of my skin just waiting for it too.
0 x