Spring has sprung. Get out and shoot your Henry

Tracking a Henry

here is a place to discuss anything related to Henry
Ozarkridgerunner
Cowhand
United States of America

Tracking a Henry

Post by Ozarkridgerunner » Wed Jul 25, 2018 7:38 pm

I was wondering if any one out there had ordered from HRA through their dealer. In other words having a dealer do a direct order vs. buying a in stock item off the dealers rack. I had my dealer order a rifle directly to get the Heirloom rifle. Is there anyone in customer service at Henry who could help track the progress on a possible shipping date ? It's only been 5 weeks. I'm probably just a little too anxious!
0 x

JEBar
Town Marshal / Deputy Admin
United States of America

Re: Tracking a Henry

Post by JEBar » Wed Jul 25, 2018 10:18 pm

all three of our Henry rifles were ordered by our local dealer .... two were ordered from his distributor, one with a custom serial number was ordered directly from Henry
0 x

PT7
Drover
United States of America

Post by PT7 » Wed Jul 25, 2018 10:26 pm

I'd say any of the customer techs at Henry would be able to, and glad to, try to help you out. I'm certain they are accustomed to chatting with customers who are "a little too anxious" to get their hands on a new Henry. :) But I'm also certain they are glad you are buying their rifles, too. ;)

If I had any questions about shipping and/or work status when using the Henry Bayonne shop, Jeff Post always was quick to provide a helpful response there. Don't know the CS folk at Rice Lake very well yet. Anyway, I would still call or email because their CS is all-around tops!

PT7
1 x

~Пока~

The Wiz
Cowboy
United States of America

Post by The Wiz » Wed Jul 25, 2018 10:43 pm

I have done both. Perfeared the dealer off the rack because I JUST COULDN'T WAIT :D
0 x
Vietnam, Cambodia, DMZ
101st Airborne, Recon. ( Where in the heck are we?)
25th Inf. Div.2/22 Inf. Reg.(mech.)
Sgt., U.S. Army, Sniper

S&W Model 67
Uberti 1851 Navy Conv.
Uberti 1873 Bisley
Henry .357 Carbine CCH
Henry SGR .22
Taurus 856

Ozarkridgerunner
Cowhand
United States of America

Post by Ozarkridgerunner » Thu Jul 26, 2018 6:47 am

JEBar wrote:all three of our Henry rifles were ordered by our local dealer .... two were ordered from his distributor, one with a custom serial number was ordered directly from Henry
How long after ordering the custom serial number rifle until it was delivered ?
0 x

Ozarkridgerunner
Cowhand
United States of America

Post by Ozarkridgerunner » Thu Jul 26, 2018 6:56 am

PT7 wrote:I'd say any of the customer techs at Henry would be able to, and glad to, try to help you out. I'm certain they are accustomed to chatting with customers who are "a little too anxious" to get their hands on a new Henry. :) But I'm also certain they are glad you are buying their rifles, too. ;)

If I had any questions about shipping and/or work status when using the Henry Bayonne shop, Jeff Post always was quick to provide a helpful response there. Don't know the CS folk at Rice Lake very well yet. Anyway, I would still call or email because their CS is all-around tops!

PT7
Thanks PT7. My limited experience dealing with the folks at HRA has been first class as well. The rifle I ordered will be coming out of Rice Lake. Seems the demand especially on the case hardened models has them stretched to the max on production. Looks like it may be a good lesson for me on patience !
0 x

Ozarkridgerunner
Cowhand
United States of America

Post by Ozarkridgerunner » Thu Jul 26, 2018 7:00 am

The Wiz wrote:I have done both. Perfeared the dealer off the rack because I JUST COULDN'T WAIT :D
Yes sir , I definitely can relate to that. As I told PT7, it's may be a good exercise in patience for me. I'm kinda like the kid in the candy store waiting on this one !
0 x

JEBar
Town Marshal / Deputy Admin
United States of America

Post by JEBar » Thu Jul 26, 2018 8:32 am

Ozarkridgerunner wrote:
JEBar wrote:all three of our Henry rifles were ordered by our local dealer .... two were ordered from his distributor, one with a custom serial number was ordered directly from Henry
How long after ordering the custom serial number rifle until it was delivered ?
that's been a couple of years ago .... as best I can remember it took about a month
0 x

ESquared
Deputy Administrator
United States of America

Post by ESquared » Thu Jul 26, 2018 9:19 am

Denette Stellrecht is a great C/S rep in Rice Lake. Have had email exchanges and phone conversations on different topics, and she's always been super helpful.

Email is dee@henryusa.com and the main number for Rice Lake is 715-736-3030.

By the way, have you ever located Rice Lake, WI, on a map? Seems like it is about 50 miles from the middle of nowhere, but I bet it's beautiful up there. Lived in Milwaukee many moons ago, and loved it!
0 x
BB Steel .357 | SGC 22LR | LR .308 | CCH 30-30 | BB Brass .45 Colt (Carbine) | Single Shot 20 gauge | Single Shot .223 | Single Shot 357

Ozarkridgerunner
Cowhand
United States of America

Post by Ozarkridgerunner » Fri Jul 27, 2018 5:54 pm

ESquared wrote:Denette Stellrecht is a great C/S rep in Rice Lake. Have had email exchanges and phone conversations on different topics, and she's always been super helpful.

Email is dee@henryusa.com and the main number for Rice Lake is 715-736-3030.

By the way, have you ever located Rice Lake, WI, on a map? Seems like it is about 50 miles from the middle of nowhere, but I bet it's beautiful up there. Lived in Milwaukee many moons ago, and loved it!
Thanks ESquared. Nothing like having a name and contact info. I bet your right about it being secluded , beautiful country. Years ago , one of my brother in laws was stationed at a military base in Southern Wisconsin and we drove up for a visit. It sure was nice country.
0 x