Spring has sprung. Get out and shoot your Henry

my next Henry ?

here is a place to discuss anything related to Henry
BigBlue
Tenderfoot
United States of America

Re: my next Henry ?

Post by BigBlue » Fri Nov 24, 2017 3:55 pm

I think I've satisfied my gun buying itch for this year. I have to pick up a Henry 45/70 steel that just arrived at my local gun shop. I have a Colt Cobra .38 Spec. and a 3.75" .45 Colt S.S. Ruger Blackhawk Bisley on order from Kentucky Gun Co. Maybe next year a Henry carbine in .45 Colt.
1 x
“Better to fight for something than live for nothing."-- George S. Patton

TITNTUFF
Tenderfoot
United States of America

Post by TITNTUFF » Fri Nov 24, 2017 7:41 pm

I would buy a lever action 12 gauge in a heartbeat.
But I guess I'll settle for an octagon barrel .22 Magnum
0 x

Henry88
Cowboy
United States of America

Post by Henry88 » Fri Nov 24, 2017 11:52 pm

BigAl52 wrote: I have the single six and I have owned the buckmark. The buckmark was good but I like the new Mark IV Ruger 22/45 ultra light with a burris fastfire mounted on top. Its a hoot to shoot and the red dot makes it really fun. Just thought Id pass that along.

Im waiting to see if Henry comes with a 38-55 in a CCH. I have thought about a single shot but just dont really need one as Im just really more into the levers. Also thought about a BBB in 41 mag carbine as I really like the way the carbines handle. Al
Hey Big Al, and yes the mark 4 is also a fine gun and being considered. I like the aggressive angle of the grips on the mk4 and buckmark (Luger) while the mk4 45 version has a more verticle grip (colt).

I have to time to research though.
0 x