Spring has sprung. Get out and shoot your Henry

Accessories

here is a place to discuss anything related to Henry
Squatch
Cattle Driver
United States of America

Re: Accessories

Post by Squatch » Wed Dec 27, 2017 6:54 pm

I have a mug and an orange gun case that were comped from Henry. Very nice stuff. I have 2 more of the cases I bought.

For Christmas Mama Squatch got me a couple of Henry T shirts and my son bought me the Henry tool kit. Also very nice. Really impressed with the tools.
1 x
Any load data discussed by me is for entertainment purposes only. I can not condone or be responsible for it's use by others.

Yornoc3
Cattle Driver
United States of America

Post by Yornoc3 » Wed Dec 27, 2017 6:56 pm

I've used mine a lot more than my rifles. Of course, I've had the mug a lot longer, Henry sent me one last fall, along with a cap, while I was not so patiently ;) waiting for the single shot 45-70. The H009 30-30 just happened for Christmas :) . The rifles will catch up when the temperature gets a bit above 0 F for a high. It was -22 last night, and it doesn't look good 'til after New Years.
1 x

GFK
Cowboy
United States of America

Post by GFK » Wed Dec 27, 2017 8:31 pm

Squatch wrote:I have a mug and an orange gun case that were comped from Henry. Very nice stuff. I have 2 more of the cases I bought.

For Christmas Mama Squatch got me a couple of Henry T shirts and my son bought me the Henry tool kit. Also very nice. Really impressed with the tools.
I was thinking about the tool set and orange gun case. But, my daughter got me a gun case this Christmas (holds lots of accessories too). So, I think I might just get a tool set.
0 x
Actions speak louder than words (Matthew 7:16-20).

Sir Henry
Administrator / Owner
United States of America

Post by Sir Henry » Thu Dec 28, 2017 11:07 am

Those ammo boxes are great. I have a few myself. Let me think, I have: two mugs, four ammo boxes, the long-sleeved t-shirt, a cap, a clock, a gun cabinet, a screwdriver, and I bet a few more things I can't think of off the top of my head.
1 x
Hi, my name is Gene and I'm a Henryholic from Wisconsin.

Range Reporter: Henry Repeater

TRock
Cowhand
United States of America

Post by TRock » Thu Jan 04, 2018 2:42 pm

My daughter and my grand children are always wondering what to get me for birthdays and whatever. I think I will just show them the accessories in the Henry catalog , and just go down the last. A few Henry t shirts and a few Martin guitar shirts from Martin website and I will be good to go this summer.
1 x

BigAl52
Forum Ambassador
United States of America

Post by BigAl52 » Thu Jan 04, 2018 6:59 pm

One thing I like is there accessories are all made in America just like there guns.
1 x
Don't worry about getting older and still doing stupid stuff. You'll do the stupid stuff as always, only much slower. Hold my beer and watch this.......

H001T .22LR
H001T .22LR MONUMENT VALLEY
H003T PUMP .22LR
BBS .41 MAG
SS .357
SIDE GATE 38-55