1 44mag golden boy.
So that puts us at 722.
2 x

dr3d
Tenderfoot
United States of America

Re: How Many ?

Post by dr3d » Wed Oct 03, 2018 7:26 pm

Just ordered my first. A 22lr Evil Roy named Pickle. Did the custom serial thing so it won't come home till December.

New running total: 723
2 x

PT7
Drover
United States of America

Post by PT7 » Wed Oct 03, 2018 7:48 pm

3HRF.jpg
Welcome from the Show-Me-State, and CONGRATS on your new Henry .22LR!
Cool having a custom serial number, too. Enjoy!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
1 x

~Пока~

Mags
Ranch Foreman
United States of America

Post by Mags » Wed Oct 03, 2018 9:18 pm

Thanks for joining the Henry owner ranks! Arriving in December makes it self given Christmas present.
dr3d wrote:Just ordered my first. A 22lr Evil Roy named Pickle. Did the custom serial thing so it won't come home till December.

New running total: 723
1 x
UPDATES: OR passes 114, "one of strictest gun control measures in U.S." https://henryrifleforums.com/viewtopic. ... 34#p213234

BigBoy45
Tenderfoot
United States of America

Post by BigBoy45 » Sun Oct 14, 2018 1:41 am

PT7 wrote:Fourteen Henrys in this list.....Congrats, BigBoy!! :)

Got some questions for ya. You can answer any, all, or none! ;)

~~Are you a Henry collector?
~~Or are you a Henry shooter?
~~~Do you plan to shoot each rifle/shotgun?
~~~Or are some for display only, e.g. on the wall or in display case(s)?

~~~~"Since you last logged on." What time frame did you take to get these fourteen?

~~~~~Is this your entire Henry collection, or do you have more?

As you can tell, kinda curious about your purchases. One thing I do know for sure --- you like Henrys!!!
It's 8-) cool!

PT7:

Sorry to have missed your questions(s). I am not on the forum as often as I would like to be. When I retire next year, that will change!

To Your questions:

YES...I am a Henry Collector (as well as a collector of Rugers and Glocks)
YES...I also shoot some of my Henrys. I built my retirement home this year, in anticipation for next year's retirement, and I built a 125 Yard Rifle and Pistol Range on my property. I am in the process of purchasing the Steel Targets for it, as well as other goodies. It won't be as big as Hickock 45's, but it will be mine.
NO...I will not shoot all of any of my different Brand Collections. In some cases, I have two of certain models. One for shooting and one for collection only.

I have Gun Cabinets (Henry Cabinets from the Henry Website) and I also have a Gun Safes. I am designing a wall display using "Secure It" panels. I will post a photo when I get it done.

I just purchased my 26th Henry this month. (BB .44 Large Loop) It was a birthday present from my wife. I have collected My Henry's over the past three years. My newest additions to the collection include I have 1 of each of the Single Shot rifles and Single Shot Shotguns, and both of the Lever Action Shotguns. I have all the shotguns in steel. I will be adding the three in Brass as well, over the next year. If I can find them! They are hard to find.

When I last posted, I had 14 Henry's. My collection now contains 26...so we need to add 12 to the current total.
5 x

BigBoy45
Tenderfoot
United States of America

Post by BigBoy45 » Sun Oct 14, 2018 1:44 am

New total...735!
5 x

PT7
Drover
United States of America

Post by PT7 » Sun Oct 14, 2018 8:28 am

Shazam!
May 23rd ---> October 14th = 12 new Henrys.
That's 2.4 Henrys per month!
8-) Cool 8-)

And I'm pretty sure you're looking forward to spending "yard time" after finishing your retirement plans: "...125 Yard Rifle and Pistol Range on my property. I am in the process of purchasing the Steel Targets for it, as well as other goodies." That distance is perfect for Henrys and handguns, plus it will be most fun to hear those steel targets clanging!!

I'm also certain a lot of Forum members would enjoy seeing a group photo of your "Henry family" someday, when you reach the final 38 pinnacle. Are you also prepared for any new models Henry might introduce in the next year or so? They have been busy doing that, haven't they? ;)

Thanks for answering my Qs, BigBoy. It's been fun reading all about your rifle collection, shooting range, and retirement plans.
Enjoy the getting there! :)
PT7

BigBoy45 wrote:...When I last posted, I had 14 Henry's. My collection now contains 26...so we need to add 12 to the current total....New total...735!
0 x

~Пока~

BigAl52
Forum Ambassador
United States of America

Post by BigAl52 » Sun Oct 21, 2018 12:41 pm

Wow 26 Henrys. That surpasses Sir Henry. BigBoy45 just took Henryholic to a new level. Maybe we need a special section Dave for Henryholics? Where we can post our wares.
0 x
Don't worry about getting older and still doing stupid stuff. You'll do the stupid stuff as always, only much slower. Hold my beer and watch this.......

H001T .22LR
H001T .22LR MONUMENT VALLEY
H003T PUMP .22LR
BBS .41 MAG
SS .357
SIDE GATE 38-55

Retired C.O.
Tenderfoot
United States of America

Post by Retired C.O. » Tue Oct 23, 2018 10:32 pm

I own two Henry's.