here is a place to discuss anything related to Henry
Mags
Ranch Foreman
United States of America

Re: What am I doing wrong?

Post by Mags » Tue Sep 26, 2023 12:57 pm

Bill.68 wrote:
Tue Sep 26, 2023 9:54 am
I always use a hosting service, free, like postimages to post pics on any forum. Its just always easier for me.
I don't trust hosting services for privacy.
0 x
UPDATES: OR passes 114, "one of strictest gun control measures in U.S." https://henryrifleforums.com/viewtopic. ... 34#p213234

BrokenolMarine
Ranch Foreman
United States of America

Re: What am I doing wrong?

Post by BrokenolMarine » Thu Sep 28, 2023 7:58 am

I have always just sized the image in my files to about 500kb, so they open much quicker for everyone, then when I am ready I drag them to the block I'm composing the thread in and drop them. If there are more than one I want to add, I highlight the group, and drop them all at once. They appear at the bottom of the thread, with "place inline / delete" beside them.

If you put three spaces below the line of text, hit "place inline" on the picture you want in that position, then three more spaces below the image information, the text will appear above and below the image and NOT begin beside it.

bear creek cabins.jpg

It will look like this. The text continues below the picture. This only works in the full reply screen, it won't work in the quick reply screen. If you try the drop method in the quick reply you'll lose your text and the picture will just open. You have to start all over. IF you should decide you want to add a picture and you started in the "quick reply" mode, just click on the "full editor and review" button and you'll get the correct screen with your work transferred. Hope this helps.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
0 x
You can tell a lot about the character of a man...
by the way he treats those who can do nothing for him.