Spring has sprung. Get out and shoot your Henry

Will Henry ever get caught up?

here is a place to discuss anything related to Henry
stickmaker

Will Henry ever get caught up?

Post by stickmaker » Fri Sep 10, 2021 10:40 pm

I have been trying to get a new X Model 357 for over a year. I check with the dealers in the area, I am on list on line. Last week I got a email saying kygun had one. I read the email 30 minutes after it was sent and push purchase. It was already gone. I emailed Henry asking to let me order one. They replied I should order though a dealer. I called the dealer near me. They told my they had not seen any Henry’s in a Year and would not do a order when they had know idea if would be able to fill one. I then called Henry. The nice lady said she could not help but if I went back to the web page filled out the section on trouble getting a Henry they might be be able to help but was not sure they could do any thing. I did fill it out but no response yet. While I want the Henry I am about tried out. This will be my last try. If there is no way to get one I will move on.
0 x

2ffat
Tenderfoot
United States of America

Re: Will Henry ever get caught up?

Post by 2ffat » Sun Sep 12, 2021 5:01 pm

Same here. The price has also gone up. Unfortunately, it's not just Henry. Mossberg is in the same situation. :-(
0 x
I look just like my avatar.

JEBar
Town Marshal / Deputy Admin
United States of America

Post by JEBar » Sun Sep 12, 2021 5:59 pm

stickmaker wrote:
Fri Sep 10, 2021 10:40 pm
I have been trying to get a new X Model 357 for over a year.
I suggest you seen Anthony an email with that info .... you really have nothing to lose an could have something to gain
1 x

Brando73
Wrangler
United States of America

Post by Brando73 » Mon Sep 13, 2021 2:41 pm

I still waiting on my 223/556 Nato long ranger lever gun. I got lucky a couple of weeks ago and found a Henry .17 lever action varmit and snatched it up quick. I have several henry's and trying to go ahead and I love lever guns growing up on them. Never seen such smooth action in any of my high end guns. Anyway, I'll wait knowing the wait is caused by quality on top of the other crap.
0 x

stickmaker

Post by stickmaker » Mon Sep 13, 2021 5:21 pm

JEBar wrote:
Sun Sep 12, 2021 5:59 pm
stickmaker wrote:
Fri Sep 10, 2021 10:40 pm
I have been trying to get a new X Model 357 for over a year.
I suggest you seen Anthony an email with that info .... you really have nothing to lose an could have something to gain

Thanks for the suggestion. Tried, the auto response said he is on leave from the company tell next year. But the email will be read by someone else. Maybe they can help.
0 x

Ernie
Cowboy
United States of America

Post by Ernie » Tue Sep 14, 2021 3:54 pm

I did the same thing and got a reply from Daniel Clayton-Luce. I have an order placed and paid for since last December 4th. He got ahold of a distributor that is supposed to get me my rifle within 4 weeks (originally), now ASAP. We shall see. Good luck!
0 x

stickmaker

Post by stickmaker » Fri Sep 17, 2021 10:44 am

Ernie wrote:
Tue Sep 14, 2021 3:54 pm
I did the same thing and got a reply from Daniel Clayton-Luce. I have an order placed and paid for since last December 4th. He got ahold of a distributor that is supposed to get me my rifle within 4 weeks (originally), now ASAP. We shall see. Good luck!
Sadly I have not heard from any one. I spent a couple of hours on the phone calling Henry Dealers with in 100 miles and looking at online stores few had any Henry’s. Of the ones I called most said they had no idea when they would have a new Henry of any caliber come in. On line all the stores I looked at only had one or two models and out of stock on the rest. Looks like chances of getting the one I want this year is slime to none.
0 x

Ernie
Cowboy
United States of America

Post by Ernie » Fri Sep 17, 2021 5:17 pm

stickmaker wrote:
Fri Sep 17, 2021 10:44 am
Ernie wrote:
Tue Sep 14, 2021 3:54 pm
Sadly I have not heard from any one. I spent a couple of hours on the phone calling Henry Dealers with in 100 miles and looking at online stores few had any Henry’s. Of the ones I called most said they had no idea when they would have a new Henry of any caliber come in. On line all the stores I looked at only had one or two models and out of stock on the rest. Looks like chances of getting the one I want this year is slime to none.
Got my new Henry today 2 weeks after I sent an email to Anthony. Daniel contacted the distributor and they sent it to my LGS. I had a paid in full order as soon as the new Henrys came out.The distributors decide who to send the guns to and Henry helped them decide to send mine to my LGS.
1 x