Henry H015 trigger tune single shot

Henry's new single shots
BigAl52
Forum Ambassador
United States of America

Re: Henry H015 trigger tune single shot

Post by BigAl52 » Fri Oct 18, 2019 3:39 pm

Bear
You have done far more with the SS Henrys than anyone I have seen or read about. Nice to see your results are very positive. I once thought about getting one in 308 but I have kind of held off. Polishing the springs must of taken some patients and time. I know the trigger work is something I would not attempt without some lessons. Thanks for taking us along through your journey to success. I have one in 357 and its been great so far. But I have only dont the spring change and a mod to the spring.
0 x
Don't worry about getting older and still doing stupid stuff. You'll do the stupid stuff as always, only much slower. Hold my beer and watch this.......

H001T .22LR
H001T .22LR MONUMENT VALLEY
H003T PUMP .22LR
BBS .41 MAG
SS .357
SIDE GATE 38-55

JEBar
Town Marshal / Deputy Admin
United States of America

Post by JEBar » Sat Oct 19, 2019 11:29 pm

BigAl52 wrote:
Fri Oct 18, 2019 3:39 pm
Bear
I know the trigger work is something I would not attempt without some lessons. Thanks for taking us along through your journey to success. I have one in 357 and its been great so far. But I have only dont the spring change and a mod to the spring.

agree .... I have the utmost respect for folks who have the talent and knowledge to undertake such a project .... I'm most certainly not among them
0 x

brianpa
Wrangler
United States of America

Post by brianpa » Sat Nov 02, 2019 7:01 pm

Hi bear of grayling
Thanks for posting this I’ve done trigger jobs on all kinds of guns over the years but I was a little apprehensive when it came to the Henry just because of how nice they look but you lit a fire under my butt so I got my trigger down to 3 1/2 pounds and it didn’t take very long at all.
These rifles are pretty simple compared to some I’ve taken apart.
1 x
H015-44,H009G

Bear-of-Grayling
Tenderfoot
United States of America

Post by Bear-of-Grayling » Fri Apr 17, 2020 2:34 pm

Thank you all for listening. I had originally posted this under 2 different categories with 2 different titles. Accidentally. Henry forums combined them. Wisely. I fixed the redundancy but 2 different titles remain from different reply’s on each post. Not so handy with this iPad. Thanks again. I will update if something comes up.
0 x