Spring has sprung. Get out and shoot your Henry

My HO15-308 is home

Henry's new single shots
PT7
Drover
United States of America

Re: My HO15-308 is home

Post by PT7 » Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:15 pm

Welcome home to your new Henry 308,, Mac!

I always check out the wood furniture whenever a Forum member posts photos of their Henry. You really do have some beautiful wood on your rifle. Congrats! :)

And thanks for sharing your appreciation of Henry and its people. Agreed. They really do the best CS I've ever experienced.
Mac11700 wrote:My new 308 is home..... The wood is excellent...... They truly did a excellent job on this one. The serial number is in the single digits and is one of the first 5 produced in this series, which is a major bonus and highly desirable for any collection......

In my 62 years on this earth, dealing with just about every gun company with warranty work and different customer service departments, in this instance has been the most pleasant experience I have ever had. I now am a Happy Henry customer for life.

Please excuse the picture quality, my phone doesn't do this rifle any justice... and I will take some better pictures after I get a chance to take it to the range for some shooting. Yes I am going to shoot it because I want to see how well it does before I pass it on to one of my sons. I rushed outside to take these 2 pictures so please know that they aren't the best or show just how good the color and grain really look.

To Lori and the rest of the fine people at Henry...

THANK YOU

Mac
1 x

~Пока~