Tell us about your Henry Rifle

Henry's new .410 Lever Shotgun!

Henry's new shotguns
jstanfield103
Wrangler
United States of America

Re: Henry's new .410 Lever Shotgun!

Postby jstanfield103 » Sat Dec 30, 2017 10:47 am

I am just getting ready to order one of these. It will be a couple of months, waiting for tax check. I have been wanting one since they announced them.
Can't wait. I to have always wanted the Winchester, but now with the Henry who cares about that Winchester.
1 x
Aim Small, Miss Small

Sir Henry
Administrator / Owner
United States of America

Postby Sir Henry » Sat Dec 30, 2017 10:58 am

jstanfield103 wrote:I am just getting ready to order one of these. It will be a couple of months, waiting for tax check. I have been wanting one since they announced them.
Can't wait. I to have always wanted the Winchester, but now with the Henry who cares about that Winchester.

I have a Winchester 9410 and love it.
0 x
Hi, my name is Gene and I'm a Henryholic.

Range Reporter: Henry Repeater

jstanfield103
Wrangler
United States of America

Postby jstanfield103 » Sun Dec 31, 2017 1:04 am

Sir Henry,
I bet you do, and I was not trying to knock the Winchester. It is just out of my price range and the Henry is priced where I can afford one. I have a work companion that when the Winchesters were first put out he ordered one from Walmart. I believe he said when it came in it was $400. He made the right move at that time. It was a great investment for him. Wish I would have done the same. But I hope the Henry last's in there for a while and I am looking forward to ordering mine at the end of February. I will shoot the heck out of mine.
Sir Henry would love to see a picture of yours.
0 x
Aim Small, Miss Small