Spring has sprung. Get out and shoot your Henry

Henry's Recoil Pads

Tell us about the accessories you like, want, can't live without or wish they made. Throw in a picture or two also.
Rugerfanboy
Cowhand
United States of America

Re: Henry's Recoil Pads

Post by Rugerfanboy » Sun Dec 04, 2016 2:52 pm

Travlin wrote:Obviously the H.R.A. people you talked to didn't know much. Why don't you e-mail the Boss?
Great minds think alike...!!! :mrgreen: :lol:

Oop's....did I say that outloud... :o 8-)
1 x
[color=#FF0000]Squatch[/color] wrote:I ended up loading 47 of those 300gr torpedoes. I have room in my ammo box for mouse farts and cruise missiles. Each have a job. I like them all! :D

Tape
Cowhand
United States of America

Post by Tape » Sun Dec 04, 2016 2:59 pm

It will be a cold day at Henry when Anthony is gone, I can tell that he wants his rifles leaving the factory in excellent condition and working order but a handful of employees do not care as well as he does. Anthony should name the company Anthony's Rifles because his whole heart is in that company. I 100% believe that Anthony wants his company to run as his video's reflect. I have always said "A pinhole will sink a battleship" My hats off to him and he is one of the very few CEO's that I respect. (not that he cares if I approve) :D
0 x

JEBar
Town Marshal / Deputy Admin
United States of America

Post by JEBar » Sun Dec 04, 2016 3:24 pm

after reading your post and thinking about it, I realize you are right on the need to contact Anthony .... consequently, I've just sent him an email .... will report back on any response received
1 x

JCN
Cowboy
United States of America

Post by JCN » Sun Dec 04, 2016 3:29 pm

Good call. I don't think he will mind.
1 x
Henry Big Boy Steel .357 mag

Cactusjack
Tenderfoot
United States of America

Post by Cactusjack » Mon Dec 05, 2016 1:48 am

I think I will call Monday morning see what I'm told plus get the name of who I talk too. I didn't get her name Thursday. I still have the time I was called and how long the call lasted on my phone. Will post the out come.
1 x

Cactusjack
Tenderfoot
United States of America

Post by Cactusjack » Mon Dec 05, 2016 2:52 pm

Ok I called Henry talked to Pete butt plate is on the way. Seems the lady I talked to Thursday thinks a H001TM is a Golden Boy. Pete took my ph# then he knew who I was an what I own in Henry's. Golden boy's butt plates are custom fit that does make sense to me it being brass. One other thing that she said no too was that I couldn't rebarrel my rifle from a 20in to a 24in barrel. Good news is I can cost is $150. Cheaper than a new one. So next yr guess what I'll be having done. lol. I will still let THE BIG MAN KNOW what has happen from the bad start to a great ending THANKS TO PETE.
1 x

JEBar
Town Marshal / Deputy Admin
United States of America

Post by JEBar » Mon Dec 05, 2016 6:36 pm

received the following email from Anthony :

"Thanks for owning three Henrys and for your kind words Sir. We certainly appreciate it. We have the pads made for us, but the company does not make any other pads. Only that specific size for us. I can only suggest sources of pads / recoil suppressors but you wont have a custom fit – but you will have some shock absorbtion. You may want to check out www.brownells.com or www.midwayusa.com but you have a good source in the Mercury. "

that gives me the info I need to continue my search
2 x

RanchRoper
Forum Ambassador
Canada

Post by RanchRoper » Tue Dec 06, 2016 9:27 pm

Good that you got the info. Here's just my opinion; I think that Henry Repeating Arms may be gaining some rapid market share with their great products, advertising, marketing and general word of mouth in the firearms community. This forum is a good example, look how many new members recently and people interested. Unfortunately, as companies grow in customers and product expansion, customer service and quality control become more difficult to manage. They may experience some growing pains for a while. Just a guess.
0 x
1860 Colt SA Richards Conversion Revolver .45C
1860 Henry .45C
1885 High Wall .45C
1820-1840 Frontier Percussion .50
1790-1820 Frontier Flintlock .50

Ohkínohkomit - Shoot skillfully