Spring has sprung. Get out and shoot your Henry

If you are in the central va area

Freshwater saltwater Lakes, Ponds, Rivers, Streams talk about the ones that got away. Show us the ones that didn't.
BrokenolMarine
Ranch Foreman
United States of America

If you are in the central va area

Post by BrokenolMarine » Wed Jun 07, 2017 1:15 pm

And might be interested in kayaking or trying a kayak...

https://www.paddleva.com/blog/helpful-t ... -river-co/

Coming up June 10th is Appomattox River Company's Demo Day. We have been loyal customers of this company for... ;) ... twenty years or more. We don't get commission for sales. :lol: But we have never sent anyone there who has called us to complain, they have called to thank us. 8-)

Demo day is a great event... paddle the newest kayaks on the market, try before you buy, talk to the industry reps, meet some of the folks you have seen on you tube... it's all free. Spend the day. They offer great discounts during the sale, not only on the kayaks, but all the goodies that go with them.

We will be there with our kayaks and yakima trailer rigged and on static display. Miss Tina usually spends the day tying flies while I talk to folks about kayaks, the trailer, and kayak fishing.... we have done these displays for ARC for years now, to give a little back. When we started our Chapter of Heroes on the Water years ago... they never hesitated. They we first on the list as an anchor sponsor. :lol:

Look forward to the event every year. If you feel like a drive to Farmville, Va; come see us. There are folks that come from out of state every year for this event... :) ... it's that cool.
1 x
You can tell a lot about the character of a man...
by the way he treats those who can do nothing for him.

RetiredSeabee
Administrator
United States of America

Re: If you are in the central va area

Post by RetiredSeabee » Wed Jun 07, 2017 7:05 pm

I don't kayak but I do get up your way occasionally. It would be a pleasure to meet you and Miss Tina.
0 x
Load on Sunday and Shoot all Week.......okay it's a Mare's Leg I will reload on Wednesday. ;)

daytime dave
Administrator / Owner
United States of America

Post by daytime dave » Mon Jun 12, 2017 3:10 pm

RetiredSeabee wrote:I don't kayak but I do get up your way occasionally. It would be a pleasure to meet you and Miss Tina.

I agree with RSb. It would be a pleasure.
0 x
Some days I'm Andy, most days I'm Barney........
Eaglescout, NRA Life Endowment member, BCCI Life Member

BrokenolMarine
Ranch Foreman
United States of America

Post by BrokenolMarine » Mon Jun 12, 2017 8:05 pm

If any plan to be out this way, pm me and if my very flexible schedule is open, we can at the very least...
... meet for coffee or lunch.
1 x
You can tell a lot about the character of a man...
by the way he treats those who can do nothing for him.