Spring has sprung. Get out and shoot your Henry

Good Day Shooting!

Put your range reports for all brands and types of firearms and other items.
Mistered
Drover
United States of America

Re: Good Day Shooting!

Post by Mistered » Fri Jul 05, 2019 5:27 pm

Oh, and tell your friend to stop thinking about it and to just go ahead and get that New Original Henry.
Hes holding out to find a used one but I don't see that many of them up for sale used.
Probably a 'numbers' thing - or maybe owners really like them and they don't get sold 2nd hand as much as say some other styles.
0 x

dddrees
Cattle Driver
United States of America

Post by dddrees » Fri Jul 05, 2019 5:37 pm

Mistered wrote:
Fri Jul 05, 2019 5:27 pm
Oh, and tell your friend to stop thinking about it and to just go ahead and get that New Original Henry.
Hes holding out to find a used one but I don't see that many of them up for sale used.
Probably a 'numbers' thing - or maybe owners really like them and they don't get sold 2nd hand as much as say some other styles.
Yeah, strictly a guess on my part because I haven't even looked but I would guess that it's something that most owners keep and don't re-sell. Hopefully he's checking the CAS websites. I read of one person buying a used original Navy Arms Henry from the seventies this way. The CAS website is probably one place to look as if one were to sell that way that would be a good place to look.
Last edited by dddrees on Fri Jul 05, 2019 5:41 pm, edited 4 times in total.
0 x

Mistered
Drover
United States of America

Post by Mistered » Fri Jul 05, 2019 5:40 pm

Yeah, strictly a guess on my part because I haven't even looked but I would guess that it's something that most owners keep and don't re-sell.
Yep - same here - I might do a little looking just to see however IF there ARE any for sale!
0 x