Spring has sprung. Get out and shoot your Henry

PT7 -- Outdoors with .22WMR Revolver

Put your range reports for all brands and types of firearms and other items.
North Country Gal
Firearms Advisor
United States of America

Re: PT7 -- Outdoors with .22WMR Revolver

Post by North Country Gal » Sat May 19, 2018 10:00 am

PT, next time out with the Vaquero, please do a range report. There's a lot of interest, here, on single action revolvers, especially in a 357. Would love to hear, more.
Last edited by North Country Gal on Sat May 19, 2018 10:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
1 x

BigAl52
Forum Ambassador
United States of America

Re: PT7 -- Outdoors with .22WMR Revolver

Post by BigAl52 » Sat May 19, 2018 10:01 am

PT7 wrote:This is the first time I've used Armscor ammo in .22 Magnum caliber, and have now shot the 100 rounds I bought. Today I was particularly pleased with the accuracy of this ammo, especially out of a 3" snubby. I think I'll be getting more when I need to replenish my .22 magnum stock.

Since you mentioned Armscor. I bought a brick (500 rounds) of Armscor 36gr High Velocity HP (.22LR) to shoot with my Henry SGC. I'm almost through 200 rounds of those, with no FTF or FTE problems at all. The Henry likes them, and they are quite accurate, too. I would buy more of these for SGC shooting. So far my experience with both rimfire calibers has been okie-dokie. ;)

I'd be interested to hear what you think after you shoot your ammo. Let us know....thanks.
PT7

BigAl52 wrote:PT7
Im curious as to what you think of the armscor 22 mag ammo. I have some and havent shot any yet but I will soon.

PT
On Tuesday my 10th Henry arrives. I caved and did business with Buds Gun Shop. Its the only place I could find a SGC in 22 mag. I really wanted the big brother to the 22LR and I had bought a brick of Armscor 22 mag ammo before that. So as soon as she gets here and next weekend rolls around I will try to let you know. I took the Friday before and Tuesday after Memorial Day off so I hope to have time. Al
1 x
Don't worry about getting older and still doing stupid stuff. You'll do the stupid stuff as always, only much slower. Hold my beer and watch this.......

H001T .22LR
H001T .22LR MONUMENT VALLEY
H003T PUMP .22LR
BBS .41 MAG
SS .357
SIDE GATE 38-55