Spring has sprung. Get out and shoot your Henry

Me and My Buddy,,, Henry

Put your range reports for all brands and types of firearms and other items.
North Star
Wrangler
United States of America

Me and My Buddy,,, Henry

Post by North Star » Sat Feb 03, 2018 12:57 am

To night it was Guys Night Out. I took my new buddy Henry to the indoor range to watch him perform. I was very impressed with the overall handling and the accuracy . Armed with 50 rounds of 38 special and twenty rounds of 357 mag. Henry was flawless . When shooting the 38s the recoil was like that of a 22 . I was sighting in at 15 yards and adjusting the sights for elevation. With maybe 3 flyers, the majority hitting low center. Adjusting the sights brought the groups closer to the ten ring. I believe that my new buddy and I will be spending a lot more time at the range. Great rifle!!
4 x

Les
Cowboy
South Africa

Re: Me and My Buddy,,, Henry

Post by Les » Sat Feb 03, 2018 4:36 am

It sounds like you and your new buddy had a great night out! ;)
0 x

RetiredSeabee
Administrator
United States of America

Post by RetiredSeabee » Sat Feb 03, 2018 9:57 am

Gunsmoke therapy is so good for the body and mind. Wish I could schedule more sessions.
0 x
Load on Sunday and Shoot all Week.......okay it's a Mare's Leg I will reload on Wednesday. ;)

North Star
Wrangler
United States of America

Post by North Star » Thu Feb 15, 2018 11:01 pm

It was guys night out again and Henry was on his "A" game tonight. Shooting Federal 38 spl. at 15 yards. It was right on in accuracy and I am very impressed. I am going to post the target pics when I can master the photo transfer from phone to post. There really is something to that Gunsmoke Therapy. (RetiredSeabee) I am ready to go again.
0 x