Spring has sprung. Get out and shoot your Henry

Still makin' smoke...

Put your range reports for all brands and types of firearms and other items.
BigAl52
Forum Ambassador
United States of America

Re: Still makin' smoke...

Post by BigAl52 » Wed May 22, 2024 6:56 pm

Might as well keep this thread alive. I went out today with a younger man I met a couple years ago. He has an interest in BP also and is currently building a Kibler Woodsrunner kit. He has quite a few Hawkens and Lemans in various calibers. He also hunts with them and has taken deer,antelope and Im not sure about an elk but next time I see him I will ask. He is a Lieutenant for the Greeley Fire Dept and is a very good you man. We shot BP today at some steel and I shot the Woodsrunner again today. I shot quite a bit better today than last time out. Ill try to get some pics next time out. It was a fun day makin smoke
1 x
Don't worry about getting older and still doing stupid stuff. You'll do the stupid stuff as always, only much slower. Hold my beer and watch this.......

H001T .22LR
H001T .22LR MONUMENT VALLEY
H003T PUMP .22LR
BBS .41 MAG
SS .357
SIDE GATE 38-55

fortyshooter
Ranch Foreman
United States of America

Re: Still makin' smoke...

Post by fortyshooter » Wed May 22, 2024 7:55 pm

We need video of fire and smoke! I do have my 1858 Remingtons I could make smoke with if I can find the primers locally and have a bunch of that Black MZ to use one day. I always see on the Tube that the primers can be a pain to stay on the nipples on the Uberti Remingtons. Now just need the .44 cal lead balls. Good thing about the Black MZ is no lube needed.
0 x