Howdy From Houston Texas

Please tell us about yourself and your interests
Tejun
Tenderfoot
United States of America

Howdy From Houston Texas

Post by Tejun » Sat Dec 08, 2018 3:37 pm

Hi everyone !
New to this forum and fairly new to Henry firearms. After several years of purchasing handguns, I decided to get back in to rimfire rifles. I bought my first Henry this past summer, a H003TM Pump Action. I’ve shot it a few times thus far and love it. As is the case with most of us, this prompted the need (loosely used term) for another one. The shooting range I go to was having a Black Friday Blowout sale and had a H003T on sale at a price I just could not pass up so it followed me home last week. And, today while browsing around at BPS, a Henry Varmint Express .17 HMR followed me home. I’ve not yet gotten around to shooting the last two yet. I’m now eyeing the Henry .410 Lever Action :)

Ordered a skinner peep sight to try out on one of the pumps. Have one on my Marlin 39A and love it.

Looking forward to learning and sharing information on this forum.
2 x

Sir Henry
Administrator / Owner
United States of America

Re: Howdy From Houston Texas

Post by Sir Henry » Sat Dec 08, 2018 3:55 pm

Howdy. Henry’s are like potato chips.
1 x
Hi, my name is Gene and I'm a Henryholic from Wisconsin.

Range Reporter: Henry Repeater

CT_Shooter
Administrator emeritus
United States of America

Post by CT_Shooter » Sat Dec 08, 2018 4:24 pm

Tejun wrote: New to this forum and fairly new to Henry firearms.
Welcome to the forum from CT. Congratulations on your quickly growing collection of Henrys. Glad you joined us.
1 x
H006M Big Boy Brass .357 - H001 Classic .22LR - Uberti / Taylors & Co. SmokeWagon .357 5.5" - Uberti / Taylors & Co. RanchHand .22LR 5.5"

JEBar
Town Marshal / Deputy Admin
United States of America

Post by JEBar » Sat Dec 08, 2018 4:32 pm

congratulations on your growing Henry collection and welcome to our forum .... delighted to have you join us .... looking forward to your coming comments and range reports as you become more familiar with each of your Henrys .... please take a look at our How Many ? thread (link below) and add yours to our commnity's total .... also, as you add more, please revisit the thread and add them

http://henryrifleforums.com/viewtopic.p ... 268#p77268
1 x

The Wiz
Cowboy
United States of America

Post by The Wiz » Sat Dec 08, 2018 6:27 pm

welcome!
1 x
Vietnam, Cambodia, DMZ
101st Airborne, Recon. ( Where in the heck are we?)
25th Inf. Div.2/22 Inf. Reg.(mech.)
Sgt., U.S. Army, Sniper

S&W Model 67
Uberti 1851 Navy Conv.
Uberti 1873 Bisley
Henry .357 Carbine CCH
Henry SGR .22
Taurus 856

ESquared
Deputy Administrator
United States of America

Post by ESquared » Sat Dec 08, 2018 7:40 pm

Welcome from KC! Glad you're here and good to see you have a running start on your Henry collection! Look forward to hearing how you're doing with them as you try them out! Lots of great people here with tremendous experience, so don't be afraid to ask, as the saying goes!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
1 x
BB Steel .357 | SGC 22LR | LR .308 | CCH 30-30 | BB Brass .45 Colt (Carbine) | Single Shot 20 gauge | Single Shot .223 | Single Shot 357

Mags
Ranch Foreman
United States of America

Post by Mags » Sat Dec 08, 2018 11:48 pm

Welcome from the TV Oregon! Keep going after those Henrys. I hear the more the better!
Tejun wrote:Hi everyone !
New to this forum and fairly new to Henry firearms. After several years of purchasing handguns, I decided to get back in to rimfire rifles. I bought my first Henry this past summer, a H003TM Pump Action. I’ve shot it a few times thus far and love it. As is the case with most of us, this prompted the need (loosely used term) for another one. The shooting range I go to was having a Black Friday Blowout sale and had a H003T on sale at a price I just could not pass up so it followed me home last week. And, today while browsing around at BPS, a Henry Varmint Express .17 HMR followed me home. I’ve not yet gotten around to shooting the last two yet. I’m now eyeing the Henry .410 Lever Action :)

Ordered a skinner peep sight to try out on one of the pumps. Have one on my Marlin 39A and love it.

1 x
UPDATES: OR passes 114, "one of strictest gun control measures in U.S." https://henryrifleforums.com/viewtopic. ... 34#p213234

BigAl52
Forum Ambassador
United States of America

Post by BigAl52 » Sun Dec 09, 2018 1:35 am

Glad yu joined us Tejan. I have one of those pumps as well and really like it.
1 x
Don't worry about getting older and still doing stupid stuff. You'll do the stupid stuff as always, only much slower. Hold my beer and watch this.......

H001T .22LR
H001T .22LR MONUMENT VALLEY
H003T PUMP .22LR
BBS .41 MAG
SS .357
SIDE GATE 38-55

PT7
Drover
United States of America

Post by PT7 » Sun Dec 09, 2018 9:33 am

_WELCOME!_.jpg
...and "Hi" back your way from the Show-Me-State, Tejun.

Glad to hear of your decision to "get back into rimfire rifles" with Henrys.....good choice! Recently I got back into "wheel guns" by adding three SA Uberti replica revolvers to my gun cabinet, including a .22LR Stallion six-gun. This revolver has pardnered with my Henry SGC in .22LR, which is an excellent shooting and operating lever action. I know you'll thoroughly enjoy your new Henrys.

Looking forward to some photos, and especially those Range Reports.
Enjoy your rifles, and also your time on the Forum.

PT7

P.S. After the .410 s/g, wonder how many more Henrys are down-the-road for you?!? ;)

Tejun wrote:Hi everyone !

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
1 x

~Пока~

If1Hitu
Cattle Driver
United States of America

Post by If1Hitu » Wed Dec 12, 2018 9:34 pm

Hello from KY.
0 x
A individual can't be a Army
A individual can't be a Navy.
A individual can't be a Air Force
A individual can't be a Coast Guard
A individual can be a MARINE! Semper Fi.