Spring has sprung. Get out and shoot your Henry

What's Your Story, How did you learn of the Henry Rifle Forum's existence?

Please tell us about yourself and your interests
JEBar
Town Marshal / Deputy Admin
United States of America

Re: What's Your Story, How did you learn of the Henry Rifle Forum's existence?

Post by JEBar » Sat Mar 23, 2019 10:35 pm

mattbobusa wrote:Hi from Pa. I just bought a Henry "Evil Roy" and soon to own a Henry single shot .357. I was looking to lessen the pull on the single and always look to the forums for answers. Thanks for the ad. I've been shooting pistols for years and finally getting back to rifles after quite a few years. Henry sold me.
first, welcome to the forum, delighted to have you join us .... looking forward to your range and use reports with both your Evil Roy and soon to be 357 .... please take a look at our How Many ? thread (link below) and add your Henry to our community's total

http://henryrifleforums.com/viewtopic.p ... 981#p88981
0 x

mattbobusa
Tenderfoot
United States of America

Post by mattbobusa » Mon Mar 25, 2019 6:14 pm

Nice to hear. good the single shot is becoming more popular. it caught my eye and interest ,never owned a single before.
2 x

Jenkinsd
Wrangler
United States of America

Post by Jenkinsd » Fri Apr 05, 2019 11:46 pm

Saw a post on the Henry's Family Group so I signed up.Never been on a forum not sure if I'm doing this right?
0 x
muleskinner1

JEBar
United States of America

Post by JEBar » Sat Apr 06, 2019 8:50 am

Jenkinsd wrote:Saw a post on the Henry's Family Group so I signed up.Never been on a forum not sure if I'm doing this right?
welcome to our forum, delighted to have you join us .... we have rapidly growing community of solid folks who enjoy conversations in a welcoming, courteous atmosphere .... please feel free to start a new thread in this area and introduce yourself and your experience (or lack thereof) with Henry rifles .... also, to jump into ongoing threads or to start more of your own
0 x

Mags
Ranch Foreman
United States of America

Post by Mags » Sat Apr 06, 2019 11:09 am

Welcome!
Jenkinsd wrote:Saw a post on the Henry's Family Group so I signed up.Never been on a forum not sure if I'm doing this right?
0 x
UPDATES: OR passes 114, "one of strictest gun control measures in U.S." https://henryrifleforums.com/viewtopic. ... 34#p213234

Mistered
Drover
United States of America

Post by Mistered » Sat Apr 06, 2019 11:18 am

not sure if I'm doing this right?
Look like it to me !
Welcome From Wickiup Junction, Oregon!
0 x

Jenkinsd
Wrangler
United States of America

Hello

Post by Jenkinsd » Sun Apr 07, 2019 12:14 am

Thank you for the welcome. One of my interest is filling my freezer with meat and vegetables. One of the ways I do that is to protect my livestock from predators and my garden from ground squirrels and rabbits. I use my rifles on a daily basis to do that from rimfire to centerfire.
1 x
muleskinner1

nebhoma
Tenderfoot
United States of America

Post by nebhoma » Tue Apr 09, 2019 1:55 am

Greetings from North Alabama, I learned about it through the Henry Family Face book Page.

Living in North Eastern Alabama, settled here after retiring from the Army in 1996, Originally from Eastern Oklahoma.

I've been a Henry owner since I first spied the .357 Big Boy in 2013, and have since added, the 45-70, the .45 and the 30-30 to my collection, I presented Both of my sons with Golden Boys in .22 Win-Mag as Christmas presents in 2015.

Glad to be apart of anything Henry related.

Thanks for the add.
1 x

Araknd1984
Tenderfoot
United States of America

Post by Araknd1984 » Tue Apr 09, 2019 4:16 pm

I'm new to the site. Joined just yesterday. I found the site because I was intentionally searching out a Henry oriented forum. I was looking for information related to an extractor problem with my Big Boy .38/.357.

I'm a lawyer by trade but when I grow up I want to be a mechanic. I enjoy tinkering with my 3 ALFA Romeos.

I'm a lifelong firearm enthusiast. But was away from it for many years. My son got involved and reinvigorated my interest. I enjoy both indoor and outdoor ranges. I shoot a Beretta 92fs, Ruger LC9, SW Model 29 44mag, Henry Big Boy and a Thompson 1927 .45 ACP.

My best to all. Dennis
2 x

JEBar
United States of America

Post by JEBar » Tue Apr 09, 2019 8:38 pm

Araknd1984 wrote:I shoot a Beretta 92fs, Ruger LC9, SW Model 29 44mag, Henry Big Boy and a Thompson 1927 .45 ACP.

Dennis
first, welcome to our forum, happy to have you join us .... hope you get a resolution to your rifle's issue .... please take a look at our How Many ? thread (link below) and add yours to our community's total

http://henryrifleforums.com/viewtopic.p ... 538#p91538
0 x