Spring has sprung. Get out and shoot your Henry

Just a note to thank those who run this forum

Please tell us about yourself and your interests
Karl Fairburne
Tenderfoot
United States of America

Just a note to thank those who run this forum

Post by Karl Fairburne » Thu Sep 13, 2018 11:53 am

I am knew here but, I really appreciate how this forum is run and, how everyone here seems to get along so w ell. I've been on countless gun forums and by far, this is the best gun forum on the internet. Goes to show how not only does Henry make the best firearms, but they also make a great gun forum as well. Thanks for having me, and I look forward to a long stay here at henryrifleforums. Cheers! :D

well this site
9 x

RanchRoper
Forum Ambassador
Canada

Re: Just a note to thank those who run this forum

Post by RanchRoper » Thu Sep 13, 2018 12:34 pm

The owners run a tight ship here.

Thks
1 x
1860 Colt SA Richards Conversion Revolver .45C
1860 Henry .45C
1885 High Wall .45C
1820-1840 Frontier Percussion .50
1790-1820 Frontier Flintlock .50

Ohkínohkomit - Shoot skillfully

PT7
Drover
United States of America

Post by PT7 » Thu Sep 13, 2018 1:45 pm

You are spot on, Karl.

Daytime Dave has a good crew of Marshal, Deputy Marshals, Admins, Deputy Admins, and a couple of helpful Firearms Advisors, as well. Plus the chat guides DD designed to "help us be civil" with each other in our conversations is a plus.

It is definitely a good gun forum to be part of. Lots of knowledgeable and friendly Henry Folk roaming the range. ;)
PT7
Karl Fairburne wrote:I am knew here but, I really appreciate how this forum is run and, how everyone here seems to get along so w ell. I've been on countless gun forums and by far, this is the best gun forum on the internet. Goes to show how not only does Henry make the best firearms, but they also make a great gun forum as well. Thanks for having me, and I look forward to a long stay here at henryrifleforums. Cheers! :D

well this site
2 x

~Пока~

Les
Cowboy
South Africa

Post by Les » Thu Sep 13, 2018 3:07 pm

The only important thing here is the enjoyment of shooting .... personalities are left at the door, which makes for a really excellent forum. ;)

well this site[/quote]
0 x

Mags
Ranch Foreman
United States of America

Post by Mags » Thu Sep 13, 2018 4:21 pm

Sorry Les, forgive me but I have to disagree. We don't check our personalities at the door. No fun in that. :D We bring our personalities to the table, having good times with each other. A bit a teasing, joking, story telling, and supporting each other in our love for Henrys, other firearms and everyday life experiences.

What we do leave at the door is bad attitude and animosity. Kindness of heart and respect towards others is part of what makes this forum special to us. Karl, we're glad to have you join us, I can tell you're fitting in with us already. Enjoy!
Les wrote:The only important thing here is the enjoyment of shooting .... personalities are left at the door, which makes for a really excellent forum. ;)
Karl Fairburne wrote:I am new here but, I really appreciate how this forum is run and, how everyone here seems to get along so w ell. I've been on countless gun forums and by far, this is the best gun forum on the internet. Goes to show how not only does Henry make the best firearms, but they also make a great gun forum as well. Thanks for having me, and I look forward to a long stay here at henryrifleforums. Cheers! :D
3 x
UPDATES: OR passes 114, "one of strictest gun control measures in U.S." https://henryrifleforums.com/viewtopic. ... 34#p213234

ESquared
Deputy Administrator
United States of America

Post by ESquared » Thu Sep 13, 2018 6:56 pm

It's a great place, to be sure. My first Henry was my first rifle in decades, and I quickly became hooked on the quality, the value and the great customer support.

That support has been supported 1,000% by the folks here, who have all put up with my newbie questions as I've explored this new, fun hobby.

HRA stays at arm's length, but it's a hidden sales support tool for the brand, whether they realize it or not. I'm on my third Henry in a very short time, in no small measure due to the way this community has been so generous and welcoming. Glad you've joined us!
4 x
BB Steel .357 | SGC 22LR | LR .308 | CCH 30-30 | BB Brass .45 Colt (Carbine) | Single Shot 20 gauge | Single Shot .223 | Single Shot 357

Les
Cowboy
South Africa

Post by Les » Fri Sep 14, 2018 3:25 am

Mags wrote:.
Sorry Les, forgive me but I have to disagree. We don't check our personalities at the door. No fun in that. :D We bring our personalities to the table, having good times with each other. A bit a teasing, joking, story telling, and supporting each other in our love for Henrys, other firearms and everyday life experiences.

What we do leave at the door is bad attitude and animosity. Kindness of heart and respect towards others is part of what makes this forum special to us. Karl, we're glad to have you join us, I can tell you're fitting in with us already. Enjoy!
Mags, you said it so much better than I could! :lol:
1 x

RanchRoper
Forum Ambassador
Canada

Post by RanchRoper » Fri Sep 14, 2018 7:33 am

Group hug...
5 x
1860 Colt SA Richards Conversion Revolver .45C
1860 Henry .45C
1885 High Wall .45C
1820-1840 Frontier Percussion .50
1790-1820 Frontier Flintlock .50

Ohkínohkomit - Shoot skillfully

If1Hitu
Cattle Driver
United States of America

Post by If1Hitu » Thu Oct 11, 2018 1:56 am

Hello from Kentucky
0 x
A individual can't be a Army
A individual can't be a Navy.
A individual can't be a Air Force
A individual can't be a Coast Guard
A individual can be a MARINE! Semper Fi.