Spring has sprung. Get out and shoot your Henry

Howdy from Ozarkridgerunner

Please tell us about yourself and your interests
Ozarkridgerunner
Cowhand
United States of America

Re: Howdy from Ozarkridgerunner

Post by Ozarkridgerunner » Fri Jul 06, 2018 3:33 pm

Thanks to all for the welcome and helpful hints. As I stated earlier, I am low tech. Wondering where you go to make the personal profile ?
0 x

Mags
Ranch Foreman
United States of America

Post by Mags » Fri Jul 06, 2018 3:41 pm

profile edit.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
0 x
UPDATES: OR passes 114, "one of strictest gun control measures in U.S." https://henryrifleforums.com/viewtopic. ... 34#p213234

PT7
Drover
United States of America

Post by PT7 » Fri Jul 06, 2018 3:49 pm

_WELCOME!_.jpg
Greetings from the Show-Me-State, Ozarkridgerunner. And congrats on getting a CC .45-70. My son-in-law has the same Henry and it's a beautiful rifle and much fun to shoot. You're in for a rousing rifle treat.

I've not lived in the Ozarks, but a number of years ago spent quite some time visiting the region in AR and MO. My youngest daughter went to John Brown University in Siloam Springs, AR, and we were there often as she was on the women's tennis team. During those years my wife and I vacationed a couple of times and stayed in Eureka Springs. Very enjoyable town to visit, and they yearly present a great passion play. Nowadays I have some friends living in Berryville, AR. Always a pleasure to get down south from the city. I enjoy the drive through the winding roads and hills of southern MO/northern AR, and can't get enough of the lake vistas either!

Very cool 8-) that you got to grow up in the Ozark Mountains!
Enjoy your time on the Forum.
PT7
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
0 x

~Пока~

Les
Cowboy
South Africa

Post by Les » Fri Jul 06, 2018 4:07 pm

Hello .... welcome to the Forum from Runcorn, UK! :D
0 x

Ozarkridgerunner
Cowhand
United States of America

Post by Ozarkridgerunner » Fri Jul 06, 2018 6:53 pm

Thanks Les , I appreciate it. Good to hear from someone from across the big pond !
0 x

Ozarkridgerunner
Cowhand
United States of America

Post by Ozarkridgerunner » Fri Jul 06, 2018 7:03 pm

Thank you PT7. Enjoyed your response. I am truly blessed to live in this part of the world. Speaking of Siloam Springs , that is where the stockyards that I am a field rep for are located and Berryville is just a bit East of where we live. As the old saying goes It's a small world isn't it ?
0 x

Ozarkridgerunner
Cowhand
United States of America

Post by Ozarkridgerunner » Fri Jul 06, 2018 7:09 pm

And to you Mags , thanks again for your help. I need all I can get with these high tech modern devices!! I am a hillbilly and proud of it but even this ol dog is trying to pickup on a few new tricks !
0 x

RanchRoper
Forum Ambassador
Canada

Post by RanchRoper » Fri Jul 06, 2018 7:26 pm

Welcome from Alberta.
0 x
1860 Colt SA Richards Conversion Revolver .45C
1860 Henry .45C
1885 High Wall .45C
1820-1840 Frontier Percussion .50
1790-1820 Frontier Flintlock .50

Ohkínohkomit - Shoot skillfully

Ozarkridgerunner
Cowhand
United States of America

Post by Ozarkridgerunner » Fri Jul 06, 2018 9:20 pm

Thank you much
0 x

Mags
Ranch Foreman
United States of America

Post by Mags » Fri Jul 06, 2018 10:39 pm

Ozarkridgerunner wrote:And to you Mags , thanks again for your help. I need all I can get with these high tech modern devices!! I am a hillbilly and proud of it but even this ol dog is trying to pickup on a few new tricks !
You're welcome ridgerunner. Glad I could help with navigation. If you want offline help sometime with navigating the forum you can private message me. Easiest way, click on my name in any post and it will take you to a view of my profile page. There is a link there for private messaging. The private messaging works like posting to an open topic, but instead just one on one between us. I'll send you one.

Of course you can always ask for help through the open forum topics too. I think just about everyone here would be happy to assist.
0 x
UPDATES: OR passes 114, "one of strictest gun control measures in U.S." https://henryrifleforums.com/viewtopic. ... 34#p213234