Will do and thanks again for all the helpful information
0 x

ESquared
Deputy Administrator
United States of America

Re: Howdy from Ozarkridgerunner

Post by ESquared » Sun Jul 22, 2018 9:00 am

West Auto w Planes.jpg
Welcome to the forum from KC! As noted above, PICTURES are always welcome here, especially of something as photogenic as the CCH models. I'm guessing you have it by now, so please share your experiences and impressions. I haven't decided on which caliber yet, but I just know I want one, as it is one cool looking Henry!
Happy to have you, enjoy your time here!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
0 x
BB Steel .357 | SGC 22LR | LR .308 | CCH 30-30 | BB Brass .45 Colt (Carbine) | Single Shot 20 gauge | Single Shot .223 | Single Shot 357

Ozarkridgerunner
Cowhand
United States of America

Post by Ozarkridgerunner » Mon Jul 23, 2018 9:12 pm

ESquared wrote:West Auto w Planes.jpgWelcome to the forum from KC! As noted above, PICTURES are always welcome here, especially of something as photogenic as the CCH models. I'm guessing you have it by now, so please share your experiences and impressions. I haven't decided on which caliber yet, but I just know I want one, as it is one cool looking Henry!
Thank you much. I am still waiting on my H010CC. A little impatiently I might add ! But seriously I ordered the Heirloom rifle with the personalized serial number and the availability of this model is tough right now. Don't know for sure how long of a wait but I will definitely post pictures when it arrives. Maybe my wife or the kids can help with that as I am quite low tech. Thanks
1 x

Mistered
Drover
United States of America

Post by Mistered » Mon Jul 23, 2018 9:27 pm

Welcome from Wickiup Junction, Oregon!
0 x

Ozarkridgerunner
Cowhand
United States of America

Post by Ozarkridgerunner » Mon Jul 23, 2018 9:36 pm

Thank you much. Really enjoying it.
0 x

Mistered
Drover
United States of America

Post by Mistered » Mon Jul 23, 2018 11:22 pm

Yea this is a pretty laid back forum. I enjoy the range reports from members because this shows people are getting out and actually shooting ! Also because of the basic format of the forum it draws those who seem to have an interest in 'traditional' guns & calibers as opposed to say some of the more 'modern' designs....
0 x

ESquared
Deputy Administrator
United States of America

Post by ESquared » Tue Jul 24, 2018 8:42 am

Ozarkridgerunner wrote:
ESquared wrote:West Auto w Planes.jpgWelcome to the forum from KC! As noted above, PICTURES are always welcome here, especially of something as photogenic as the CCH models. I'm guessing you have it by now, so please share your experiences and impressions. I haven't decided on which caliber yet, but I just know I want one, as it is one cool looking Henry!
Thank you much. I am still waiting on my H010CC. A little impatiently I might add ! But seriously I ordered the Heirloom rifle with the personalized serial number and the availability of this model is tough right now. Don't know for sure how long of a wait but I will definitely post pictures when it arrives. Maybe my wife or the kids can help with that as I am quite low tech. Thanks
Will be very interested in how the whole "heirloom" process works for you. Assume you had to do this through a "Gold Dealer" or something, or did you set it up with Henry and they referred you to a dealer? Where you end up on lead time will be interesting, too. Waiting is the hardest part, especially when you don't know the end date. Please keep us posted!
0 x
BB Steel .357 | SGC 22LR | LR .308 | CCH 30-30 | BB Brass .45 Colt (Carbine) | Single Shot 20 gauge | Single Shot .223 | Single Shot 357

Ozarkridgerunner
Cowhand
United States of America

Post by Ozarkridgerunner » Tue Jul 24, 2018 5:14 pm

Yes it was quite a process. There are half a dozen Gold Dealers within 50 miles of home but none could get the rifle through their Wholesale suppliers. Bet I looked at another 50 online sales sights. Every last one were backordered on this model , out of stock. I contacted Henry directly and told them what I had been through to no avail. They had my dealer contact them directly and made the order. I hadn't really considered the Heirloom but I figured since had to special order I would get it. Pretty neat deal. However they gave us no timeline on delivery so we're just waiting and wishing.
0 x