Spring has sprung. Get out and shoot your Henry

Heads Up on Wonder Cooker Purchase

Tell us what you like. In the recipe sub forum post your recipe. Please no comments on recipes. Only likes please. The main cooking forum is for general chat about food and cooking.
JEBar
Town Marshal / Deputy Admin
United States of America

Heads Up on Wonder Cooker Purchase

Post by JEBar » Mon Dec 03, 2018 10:19 am

my wife has become a big fan of Copper Chef cookware .... months ago I ordered her the Wonder Cooker package that is featured on TV .... I can only wish I'd of found the offer at the second link below back then .... my wife is very happy with hers and we are giving them to our daughters-in-law for Christmas ..... at that second link below it can be seen that they are selling the same package for $65 with free shipping that we paid $99 for with free shipping at their website in the first link below

http://getwondercooker.com/

https://www.qvc.com/Copper-Chef-7-piece ... b1a17e99f3
0 x

Mags
Ranch Foreman
United States of America

Re: Heads Up on Wonder Cooker Purchase

Post by Mags » Mon Dec 03, 2018 11:35 am

0 x
UPDATES: OR passes 114, "one of strictest gun control measures in U.S." https://henryrifleforums.com/viewtopic. ... 34#p213234

ChefDuane
Cowhand
United States of America

Post by ChefDuane » Tue Dec 04, 2018 1:35 am

Both are excellent tools for the home cook. Cookware in a professional kitchen takes a heckuva' beating however. Most of our stuff is years old All Clad and 'well seasoned' so to speak. Pretty beat up but still very serviceable. But pots don't make the cook. A home cook can make can make a fantastic meal in inexpensive Wal-Mart cookware, and a professional Chef can easily make slop in a $300 All Clad. As they say, the proof is in the pudding. Bon Appetite!
0 x
Henry Classic H001
Henry AR-7 Survival

USCG '77-'83
NRA/TxLTC

There is no greater protection against evil on the rampage than a loaded firearm in the hands of a free man.

JEBar
Town Marshal / Deputy Admin
United States of America

Post by JEBar » Tue Dec 04, 2018 9:21 am

ChefDuane wrote:.... pots don't make the cook. A home cook can make can make a fantastic meal in inexpensive Wal-Mart cookware, and a professional Chef can easily make slop in a $300 All Clad.

ain't that the truth .. :!: .. back in the days when the regs weren't so fussy, I literally grew up working/cooking in a series of family restaurants .... lived at home while attending college and cooked when not in class .... after graduation I taught/coached in high school for 9 months each year and continued cooking and working long days .... clad and, in our case, combined with cast iron cookware served us well .... back then dish washers were people who hand washed all nondisposable items .... I really like several things about the Copper Chef style cookware, one of which is its easy to clean .... it is PFOA, PTFE, and PFOS-Free .... it heats evenly which lends itself to slow cooking .... I'm pretty sure it could be used in some specialty areas but don't see it as standing up to the stringent conditions common to commercial cooking
0 x