Spring has sprung. Get out and shoot your Henry

Official John Wayne Way to Grill cookbook

Tell us what you like. In the recipe sub forum post your recipe. Please no comments on recipes. Only likes please. The main cooking forum is for general chat about food and cooking.
JEBar
Town Marshal / Deputy Admin
United States of America

Official John Wayne Way to Grill cookbook

Post by JEBar » Sun Jul 15, 2018 3:22 pm

OK, we were in a checkout line at WalMart in Brookings, SD and there it was .... I honestly don't remember the last time I've ever adding something to the cart while standing in a checkout line .... when I saw an Official John Wayne Way to Grill cookbook, I didn't hesitate .... now, I'm sure glad I did .... as one would expect, its not about complicated, fancy, foo-foo recipes .... rather it concentrates on grilling a wide range of solid recipes for beef, hog, bird and sides .... we've tried several recipes and they have all turned out well .... we highly recommend it

link to buying it on Amazon Prime for $12.59 .... price we paid at Walmart was $9.99 ===> https://www.amazon.com/Official-John-Wa ... y+to+grill
0 x

PT7
Drover
United States of America

Re: Official John Wayne Way to Grill cookbook

Post by PT7 » Sun Jul 15, 2018 7:18 pm

JEBar, this cookbook really looks quite interesting, especially since I'm a mostly a simple meat & potatoes person. ;)

I can also relate about "...adding something to the cart while standing in a checkout line..." That practically never happens for me either. But I think you found a gem in this "The John Wayne Way to Grill." The Duke almost never missed his target!! :)

Thanks for the recommendation!
PT7
JEBar wrote:OK, .... I honestly don't remember the last time I've ever adding something to the cart while standing in a checkout line .... when I saw an Official John Wayne Way to Grill cookbook, I didn't hesitate .... now, I'm sure glad I did .... as one would expect, its not about complicated, fancy, foo-foo recipes .... rather it concentrates on grilling a wide range of solid recipes for beef, hog, bird and sides .... we've tried several recipes and they have all turned out well .... we highly recommend it
0 x

~Пока~

ChefDuane
Cowhand
United States of America

Post by ChefDuane » Mon Jul 16, 2018 12:53 am

I'll have to search that one out to add to my cookbook library!
0 x
Henry Classic H001
Henry AR-7 Survival

USCG '77-'83
NRA/TxLTC

There is no greater protection against evil on the rampage than a loaded firearm in the hands of a free man.

Henry88
Cowboy
United States of America

Post by Henry88 » Mon Jul 16, 2018 1:32 am

Now I'm going to give it to ya straight, pilgrim.

If you try adding El Yucateco Habanero to a Rice Pilaf, your going to have la familia entera after us, and I aint gonna be the one to blame.

poster-john-wayne-313759.jpg
poster-john-wayne-313759.jpg (69.96 KiB) Viewed 2388 times
1 x