Spring has sprung. Get out and shoot your Henry

Great Gun Derringer

A place for your black powder fun
PT7
Drover
United States of America

Re: Great Gun Derringer

Post by PT7 » Thu May 03, 2018 9:55 am

Just a suggestion. Why don't you create a poll on our Forum under "Black Powder Guns" to see how many Henry Folk would be interested? Seems like that data might be helpful.

SingleAction357 wrote:I still think the best method of getting them here is to get a bunch of people to ask an importer to ship some in.
JEBar wrote:that's certainly a logical option .... I can't help but wonder how many folks would be interested in a black powder Derringer .. :?: .. price would probably play a part
2 x

~Пока~

SingleAction357
Cowhand
United States of America

Re: Great Gun Derringer

Post by SingleAction357 » Thu May 03, 2018 1:54 pm

PT7 wrote:Just a suggestion. Why don't you create a poll on our Forum under "Black Powder Guns" to see how many Henry Folk would be interested? Seems like that data might be helpful.

SingleAction357 wrote:I still think the best method of getting them here is to get a bunch of people to ask an importer to ship some in.
JEBar wrote:that's certainly a logical option .... I can't help but wonder how many folks would be interested in a black powder Derringer .. :?: .. price would probably play a part
I liked your idea so much I did it. I will send the poll to importers/distributors when I have sufficient data.

I gotta say, these guns would look right at home on a western gun belt. They could be functional in the field to, the .54 cal is practically a howdah pistol.
0 x

tx gunrunner
Firearms Advisor
United States of America

Re: Great Derringer

Post by tx gunrunner » Sun May 06, 2018 1:43 pm

PT7 wrote:{deleted off-topic post along with my apology}
Hope you are able to get the BP available stateside for purchase.
Deleted for off-topic ??????????????????? why .
1 x

PT7
Drover
United States of America

Re: Great Derringer

Post by PT7 » Sun May 06, 2018 2:49 pm

In the subsequent post to mine, the OP noted that his query/topic was not being addressed. I believed my post was actually a rabbit trail, while we were hunting deer. ;) It was not a problem to delete it.
tx gunrunner wrote:
PT7 wrote:{deleted off-topic post along with my apology}
Hope you are able to get the BP available stateside for purchase.
Deleted for off-topic ??????????????????? why .
2 x

~Пока~