Spring has sprung. Get out and shoot your Henry

Bushnell rimfire scopes

Rugerfanboy
Cowhand
United States of America

Re: Bushnell rimfire scopes

Post by Rugerfanboy » Thu Dec 22, 2016 9:43 am

Change of plans. I mounted my Vortex Crossfire ll 6-24x50mm scope on my Henry Big Boy Steel 44 mag rifle which I don't plan on shooting past 250 yards. The Bushnell Trophy Xtreme X30 6-24x50mm scope is gonna be mounted on another rifle I have (308 Win bolt gun) which I plan to at least shoot up to 700 yards.
2 x
[color=#FF0000]Squatch[/color] wrote:I ended up loading 47 of those 300gr torpedoes. I have room in my ammo box for mouse farts and cruise missiles. Each have a job. I like them all! :D

Tape
Cowhand
United States of America

Post by Tape » Sat Dec 24, 2016 8:09 am

Rugerfanboy wrote:Change of plans. I mounted my Vortex Crossfire ll 6-24x50mm scope on my Henry Big Boy Steel 44 mag rifle which I don't plan on shooting past 250 yards. The Bushnell Trophy Xtreme X30 6-24x50mm scope is gonna be mounted on another rifle I have (308 Win bolt gun) which I plan to at least shoot up to 700 yards.
The Xtream will shine on that rifle, since I have used it I have high confidence in this scope. I just can't get over this Chinese built scope and it proves that Chinese products do not suck as I highly believed in the past. Rfb, I would be very interested in your results whenever you get to the range. I am planning on buying the Elite 4500 6-24X40.
2 x

Rugerfanboy
Cowhand
United States of America

Post by Rugerfanboy » Mon Dec 26, 2016 2:44 am

Tape wrote:
Rugerfanboy wrote:Change of plans. I mounted my Vortex Crossfire ll 6-24x50mm scope on my Henry Big Boy Steel 44 mag rifle which I don't plan on shooting past 250 yards. The Bushnell Trophy Xtreme X30 6-24x50mm scope is gonna be mounted on another rifle I have (308 Win bolt gun) which I plan to at least shoot up to 700 yards.
The Xtream will shine on that rifle, since I have used it I have high confidence in this scope. I just can't get over this Chinese built scope and it proves that Chinese products do not suck as I highly believed in the past. Rfb, I would be very interested in your results whenever you get to the range. I am planning on buying the Elite 4500 6-24X40.
Your not kicking. Christmas eve, wife walked down to the mail box to get the mail. I had her take her cell phone with her cause I wanted to ask her to do something for me while she was down at the the mail box since we live so far off the main road. The mail box is 1500 ft (500 yds) from were I was. I asked her on the phone to hold up one of the envelopes and I could clearly see the envelope. This scope on 24X power, I could see her ring on her finger clear as day. Granted this scope is good up to 800 yards. The Vortex scope that I have mounted on my Henry rifle has the same power. I'm really looking forward to see what this setup will yield for accuracy for next year hunting season. Even thou the Vortex has 24X power, I don't plan on shooting past 250 yards. The big ticket here is....putting meet in the freezer.
0 x
[color=#FF0000]Squatch[/color] wrote:I ended up loading 47 of those 300gr torpedoes. I have room in my ammo box for mouse farts and cruise missiles. Each have a job. I like them all! :D

Les
Cowboy
South Africa

Post by Les » Mon Dec 26, 2016 5:14 am

Tape wrote:The Xtream will shine on that rifle, since I have used it I have high confidence in this scope. I just can't get over this Chinese built scope and it proves that Chinese products do not suck as I highly believed in the past.
Never underestimate the Chinese, Tape. They are an extremely capable race. They can build things as well or as badly as you want them too ........ and they can probably do it 10 times cheaper than we can even dream about. ;)
1 x

Rugerfanboy
Cowhand
United States of America

Post by Rugerfanboy » Mon Dec 26, 2016 2:04 pm

Les wrote:Never underestimate the Chinese, Tape. They are an extremely capable race. They can build things as well or as badly as you want them too ........ and they can probably do it 10 times cheaper than we can even dream about. ;)
If not....they'll die trying. There very well determined people and they don't take very well to being second best. :cry:
0 x

Rugerfanboy
Cowhand
United States of America

Post by Rugerfanboy » Mon Dec 26, 2016 2:10 pm

Tape wrote:I am planning on buying the Elite 4500 6-24X40.
That's not a cheap scope by any means. Make sure you have a backup plan to buy momma something. It's always worked well for me. :lol: :mrgreen:
1 x

Tape
Cowhand
United States of America

Post by Tape » Tue Dec 27, 2016 9:19 am

Rugerfanboy wrote:
Tape wrote:I am planning on buying the Elite 4500 6-24X40.
That's not a cheap scope by any means. Make sure you have a backup plan to buy momma something. It's always worked well for me. :lol: :mrgreen:
LOL, hey I don't have the momma thing so alls good :)
2 x