Spring has sprung. Get out and shoot your Henry

SeeAll Sight Results

mrowan
Tenderfoot
United States of America

Re: SeeAll Sight Results

Post by mrowan » Sat Apr 06, 2019 9:16 am

Very interesting. I did not know this sight existed. I just put a Skinner sight on my Henry, which helped me quite a bit. I am sure this would take it to a new level.
0 x

TN Mark
Tenderfoot
United States of America

Post by TN Mark » Thu May 23, 2019 11:50 pm

I first read about the SeeAll sights on this forum. I thought it an interesting idea. I have the SeeAll version 2 saved in my Amazon account. Last week I stopped into a local gun store. They had a used rifle with a SeeAll sight on it. It was the Delta model. They readily offered me an opportunity to check out the sight. I was very pleased with how easy it was to see the top tip of the SeeAll delta and to get it on target. I have the Henry All Weather in 357/38. I couldn't see the original sights very well. I had a set of TruGlo sights installed. They're head and shoulders better for me than the original sights but I'm not sure they're my final solution for the All Weather.

After doing more reading about the SeeAll and especially after being able to look through one, it's only a matter of time before I get one for my beautiful Henry All Weather.
2 x

PT7
Drover
United States of America

Post by PT7 » Fri May 24, 2019 9:56 am

TN Mark --- Sent you a PM re. this sight.
TN Mark wrote:
Thu May 23, 2019 11:50 pm
After doing more reading about the SeeAll and especially after being able to look through one, it's only a matter of time before I get one for my beautiful Henry All Weather.
1 x

~Пока~